Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Creepshow series on Shudder from Greg Nicotero

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Saw the animated episod tonight, and in all honnesty, it's the best from the series. Absolutely loved it. Hope they'll do more animated!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just saw it. I felt the Joe Hill cartoon was better overall. I agree that it was the best episode of the series though.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Coming in the direct wake of their Halloween special, Shudder has today announced that “Creepshow” will again return this holiday season with “A Creepshow Holiday Special”!

In the holiday themed, hour-long episode, “Shapeshifters Anonymous,” fearing he is a murderer, an anxious man searches for answers for his “unique condition” from an unusual support group. Starring Anna Camp and Adam Pally, the special is written and directed by “Creepshow” showrunner Greg Nicotero, based on a short story by J.A. Konrath.
    https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/364...dder-december/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

My Collection

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

https://uproxx.com/tv/marilyn-manson...n-rachel-wood/

Now, two TV shows — AMC’s Creepshow anthology series and Starz’s ongoing American Gods — that filmed appearances by Manson for their new seasons have declared that they’re following suit. In a statement to Deadline, Shudder confirmed that the Creepshow episode starring Manson will not air. Starz is on board with that sentiment.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    https://uproxx.com/tv/marilyn-manson...n-rachel-wood/

Now, two TV shows — AMC’s Creepshow anthology series and Starz’s ongoing American Gods — that filmed appearances by Manson for their new seasons have declared that they’re following suit. In a statement to Deadline, Shudder confirmed that the Creepshow episode starring Manson will not air. Starz is on board with that sentiment.
    Well, he went out in a ball of flame last episode on "American Gods". Blew up the bar where he and, Wednesday were partying. So, he's presumably "Dead" on the show. Unless, the allegations are proven to be false where he could then be resurected to continue to "Rock On" in, Wednesday's name!! lol

If this stuff is true, is anyone really surprised? I mean what the hell was, Ms. Wood thinking when she hooked up with this train wreck? They were gonna get a house with a white picket fence and a puppy?

Don't get me wrong, I am 110% against any kind of abuse and think there is absolutely zero defense for anyone who would hit or assault a woman in any way. I'm just saying that typically, a normal person, see's a huge pot hole in the road ahead well, they swerve away and avoid it and not drive straight into it. IDK, maybe I'm way off base here.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Well she was a teenager at the time he started grooming her.

My Collection

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Well she was a teenager at the time he started grooming her.
    Ahh, I see. That actually makes this even worse if it's true. Much more nefarious. What the hell is this world coming to these days? Seems like we read about this kinda crap everyday and it just makes me sad for the world my granson will grow up in.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Creepshow has been renewed for a third season.

https://deadline.com/2021/02/shudder...es-1234695873/

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Nothing to do with King, right?

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 1 is on amazon prime now.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Nothing to do with King, right?
    I've seen the first three episods of s2, and you're right. At the moment, there is no adaptation of King's stories
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like Creepshow s3 will be released on september 23rd : https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/creeps...3-at-sdcc-2021

Also : https://comicbook.com/horror/news/gr...ason-3-plans-/

Country
    Country Flag

Default Creepshow series companion book... with an afterword by Stephen King

‘Shudder’s Creepshow: From Script to Scream’ Companion Book Announced by AMC Networks

Shudder’s Creepshow franchise will soon be returning with a brand new fourth season, and we’ve learned today that a companion book is also on the way later this year. (...) with an afterword by legendary storyteller Stephen King.
    > https://bloody-disgusting.com/books/...-amc-networks/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://ew.com/tv/creepshow-comic-anthology-first-look/
    EW can exclusively reveal that Skybound is publishing a five-issue comic book anthology based on the Shudder TV show Creepshow. The new comic book will launch Sept. 21 with each issue featuring different creative teams from the worlds of comics, film, television, and beyond.

Comics have always been a huge influence on the franchise, which began with the 1982 movie Creepshow. Director George Romero and screenwriter Stephen King paid direct homage to the gruesome EC horror comics of the '50s when they were creating their anthology of terror tales and Creepshow executive producer Greg Nicotero has found inspiration from the same source while overseeing the TV show.

"We're paying tribute to the horror comics of the '50s and '60s," Nicotero told EW in 2019. "These guys in the '50s were really pushing the envelope by creating these comic books that were just a little more violent, a little sexier, a little scarier than people could handle at the time, and they became controversial. But it was those comics that inspired Stephen King, that inspired George Romero."

The creative roster behind the Creepshow comic includes Chris Burnham (Die!Die!Die!), Paul Dini (Batman: The Animated Series), Steve Langford (Creepshow TV series), Josh Malerman (Creepshow TV series, Bird Box), David & Maria Lapham (Stray Bullets), Steve Foxe (Razorblades: The Horror Magazine), John McCrea (Hitman), and Kelley Jones (Batman, The Sandman), with more to be announced.

"Growing up a fan of horror comics and Famous Monsters, I will never forget the thrill of seeing a new issue hit the stands ... thumbing through the pages with the anticipation of diving into a dark twisted and outrageous world filled with ghouls, zombies and the classic comeuppance," said Nicotero in a statement about the new comic. "I'm very proud to see Creepshow find its rightful place on comic book shelves everywhere!"

"Creepshow has consistently been one of the best things in horror for the last 40 years, and for Skybound to be able to carry on such a rich horror tradition is an absolute thrill," said Jon Moisan, Editor at Skybound. "We knew a franchise this prolific would require the best talent in the industry, so we assembled a collection of creators that will do the Creepshow name proud. The stories they have planned are going to scare the absolute hell out of people."'

Creepshow is produced by Cartel Entertainment. Exclusively see the cover of Creepshow issue #1 above.

Country
    Country Flag

I guess they will finally include the animated adaptation of "The survivor type" !

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

We can hope!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

The cover of the upcoming book with an afterword by Stephen King is pretty cool IMO !
    To be released at the end of october but preorders are opened on amazon

There is also a variant from the official shop : https://shop.amc.com/products/shudde...e-edition-book

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know what differences are between both editions besides the cover? Because I can't find it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

240 pages both of them
    I think there is only the cover, but I will ask around

Country
    Country Flag

"Just the cover is different, interiors are the same."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks J!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast