Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepshow series on Shudder from Greg Nicotero

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    It's a great news but I'm a little confused now. Will there be two King stories then? Each episodo will have more than one story adapted?
    According to the Shudder press release, there will be 12 stories into 6 episods. So yes
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

this is one thing that could work if the right people are involved

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What does it say at minute 1:25?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And at minute 0:54 as well.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

0:54
    Skeleton head:
    "Tis risen from the dead"

Or possibly "He's risen from the dead"

1:25

Man with knife: "Your in for it now"
    Woman: "Why?"
    Different man: "That's the way it's supposed to be"

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heavy Metal will publish the CREEPSHOW comics, based on the series.
    The #0 was shared at SDCC, but there are still some available on the Heavy Metal website. Knowing that there are only 1000 copies, I think that they'll sell pretty quickly !

> https://shop.heavymetal.com/products...-comic-issue-0

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Am guessing that the magazine will likely contains some excerpts of the comics in order to promote them

Along the Path of the Beam LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Crappy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome!! $20 isn't too bad, either.

Side note: I love your Avatar
    "Booker, are you afraid of God?"
    "No, but I'm afraid of you."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link. I ordered one.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the chance of watching the first episode (Grey Matter and The House of the Dead). I really enjoyed King's story quite a lot! It reminded me of Tales from the Crypt.

Besides, quite a good cast: Adrienne Barbeau, Tobin Bell and Giancarlo Esposito!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I got the chance of watching the first episode (Grey Matter and The House of the Dead). I really enjoyed King's story quite a lot! It reminded me of Tales from the Crypt.

Besides, quite a good cast: Adrienne Barbeau, Tobin Bell and Giancarlo Esposito!
    I actually prefer "The house of the dead" to be honnest.
    Its filming seems more elaborated and intriguing that "Gray Matter".

I managed to find about 20 or so easter egg in that episod !
    If that interest anybody, it's on my french website >>> https://club-stephenking.fr/creepsho...tails-episodes

Country
    Country Flag

Back in the 80s, a graphic novel version of "Creepshow 2" was planned by Marvel, who hired an artist.
    He created a full 12p version of "The Raft" before being told to shelf the project because of copyright issues.

Kelley Jones has now released the entire artwork !

Check out the 12 pages on my french website, because I am not sure that the artist would want his facebook profile to be shared all over the place
    > https://club-stephenking.fr/creepshow2-bd

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Back in the 80s, a graphic novel version of "Creepshow 2" was planned by Marvel, who hired an artist.
    He created a full 12p version of "The Raft" before being told to shelf the project because of copyright issues.

Kelley Jones has now released the entire artwork !

Check out the 12 pages on my french website, because I am not sure that the artist would want his facebook profile to be shared all over the place
    > https://club-stephenking.fr/creepshow2-bd

Awesome! Thanks!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

This show was awesome. Perfect. Can't wait for more!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are all episodes available for streaming now?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    5 of the 6, yes. The final episode is out on Oct. 31 – Ep. 6: “Skincrawlers” / “By the Silver Waters of Lake Champlain” (written by Joe Hill)

Country
    Country Flag

That final episod is really good. Maybe one of my favorites to be honnest

I love this show. It’s exactly what I want. It’s fun creepy and clever. It’s the best when they do the color shots like the movie. Apparently it’s doing really well so probably get renewed. It’s so great to have something fun to watch every Friday night.

Country
    Country Flag

It got renewed

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    5 of the 6, yes. The final episode is out on Oct. 31 – Ep. 6: “Skincrawlers” / “By the Silver Waters of Lake Champlain” (written by Joe Hill)
    Thanks, Alan. I'll wait and do the 30 day free trial to binge them.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the last episode. As a fan of the Joe Hill short story 'By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain' I was disappointed with how little the episode had to do with what Hill actually wrote.

I think the series had a few good segments but overall I think despite the best intentions of everyone involved it was a bit of a letdown. I hope the next season is better; they've talked about doing 'Survivor Type' so that should be fun to see.

On a final note for those on the fence Shudder is a pretty good horror streaming service so definitely give it a look even if Creepshow isn't your thing.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast