Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I always suspected you were a (steam) punk!
    only reader

I know Rona and Kristina for a longer time, i visited a lot of bookreading events and i think i have everything published from both ladys.

Rona Walter - Kaltgeschminkt

Rona Walter - Gläsern

Some not yet published/not printed stuff from Rona Walter

Rona Walter - The Green

Rona Walter

Rona Walter - Das Blaue Haus

some anthos....
    Der lachende Totenschädel I

Diabolos

Diabolos MMXIV

Wahre Märchen

Kristina Lohfeldt + Rona Walter

Rona Walter + Kristina Lohfeldt
    Blaue Feen und Weisse Königinnen

Kristina Lohfeldt - To Bad to be God

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Have you ever posted a picture of your library, or your bookshelves? I can not remember.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Yeah if you have posted a library picture, I’d love to see it!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Was thinking the same thing.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you ever posted a picture of your library, or your bookshelves? I can not remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Yeah if you have posted a library picture, I’d love to see it!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Was thinking the same thing.
    Not yet, but I'll do it someday.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection!

I'm a little disappointed that I can't find any of Rona Walter or Kristina Lohfeldt's books in english

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Awesome collection!

I'm a little disappointed that I can't find any of Rona Walter or Kristina Lohfeldt's books in english
    Ronas next books get pubished in english....
    Some eng. stuff:

What is Fear? Featuring Author & Filmmaker Rona Walter
    http://podcast.9thstory.com/s6e16/

The Wicked Library - Episode 511 - Rona Walter - Just like Grandpa
    https://thewickedlibrary.com/

Blacksweetstories interview with Rona Walter
    http://racochew.rsync.at/blacksweets...ona_walter.mp3

Rona´s pages
    https://rona-walter.jimdo.com/?
    https://www.serenity-productions.com/

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice, Frank. Cool that you have a long association with the authors.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bookreading in German

Rona Walter - Kaltgeschminkt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8zN46Cyg2I

Kristina Lohfeldt - To Bad to be God
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UhfxEQ1wOc

Trailer for Rona Walters coming of age horror movie - Story of Frank
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfd3PQaYNuA

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I collect the books from the late US Crime author Robert B. Parker for a longer time.
    I love his Spenser and Jesse Stone storys, also the TV series located in
    the Bosten/Maine are...

Robert B. Parker - Stardust S/L

Robert B. Parker - Starallüren / Stardust
    German first edition

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert B. Parker - Playmates S/L

Robert B. Parker - Spießgesellen / Playmates
    German first edition

Robert B. Parker - Pastime S/L

Robert B. Parker - Keine Schonzeit für Spenser / Pastime
    German first edition

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert B. Parker - Double Deuce S/L

More German Robert B. Parker books

Robert B. Parker
    2 book+cd set

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Never heard of him but the books look sweet! How does Barker stack up against King in terms of crime stories?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Never heard of him but the books look sweet! How does Barker stack up against King in terms of crime stories?
    For me, RBP was one of the best crime authors ever, classic detective stories all located in the Bosten - Mass - Maine are.
    Don´t wanna say something bad about SK, his crime stories are nice,
    but when you like Dashiel Hammett, R.Chandler give RBP a chance.

RBP page
    https://www.robertbparker.net/robert-parker.php

Spencer
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spenser_(character)

Jesse Stone
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Stone_(character)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a nice lot of books! I've never read Parker either.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some stuff from my Vincent Voss collection.
    He is a Horror author from my hometown. I meet him many times and i of cause own almost all his stuff.

Vincent Voss - 172,3
    signed and remaqued from the illustrator Jessica May Dean

His 2 Zombie novels, Faulfleisch+Frischfleisch take place in my neighborhood.... in my elementary school and in the hospital next to where I live.

Vincent Voss-Faulfleisch

Vincent Voss - Frischfleisch

Vincent Voss - Ich bin nicht Böse
    (only published as ebook)

Vincent Voss - Tag 78

Vincent Voss - Töte John Bender

Vincent Voss - Wasser

Diabolis
    horror antho. signed from Rona Walter, Vincent Voss.....
    remarqued from the illustrator Jessica May Dean

Spoiler:

Mängelexemplare
    horror antho. signed from many authors

You can open up your own museum of art.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding remarques.

My Mood
    Chatty

Awesome adds, Frank! Can’t believe I missed this. I blame the Tapatalk app Those remarques in 172,3 are impressive. I admit I haven’t heard of Vincent Voss but if you like him then he’s worth a read. What’s your favorite book by him?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some great stuff in here Frank. Wish my collecting was a little more diverse after seeing this and other non king books. But that may change.
    You do have some really cool books and nice looking remarques.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Some great stuff in here Frank. Wish my collecting was a little more diverse after seeing this and other non king books. But that may change.
    You do have some really cool books and nice looking remarques.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Outstanding remarques.
    You can open up your own museum of art.
    Tks a lot guys, Jessica May Dean is an amazing artist.
    JMD HP
    http://pyro.powerbits.de/

Awesome adds, Frank! Can’t believe I missed this. I blame the Tapatalk app Those remarques in 172,3 are impressive. I admit I haven’t heard of Vincent Voss but if you like him then he’s worth a read. What’s your favorite book by him?
    Good question Adam.... think my fav. VV books are:
    Faulfleisch - Zombie horror in my neighborhood....
    and
    172,3 ...
    Met Vincent for the first time at his bookreading event.
    Next to me sat autor Rona Walter I met her there for the first time.
    Since then we are friends and i collect of cause her books.

https://rona-walter.jimdo.com/?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thomas Finn is an German/US author, living in my hometown Hamburg.
    I meet him several times at bookreading events and own some of his books.

Authors Sonja Rüther and Thomas Finn NORDCON 2018

After an amazing discussion round with 5 authors Tom Finn was so
    friendly to sign me his novel AQUARIUS.

Thomas Finn - Aquarius

More stuff from Tom Finn

Thomas Finn - Dark Wood

Aus Dunklen Federn
    horror antho. signed from Thomas Finn, Markus Heitz, Vincent Voss
    and signed and remarqued from Sonja Rüther

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, some of those remarques are really creepy!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wow, some of those remarques are really creepy!
    Sonja Rüther is an amazing author and book publisher, her biggest joy are.... zombie remarques...
    Every time, i meet her, i get some NICE drawings.

My Mood
    Chatty

That’s a really good one!

Wow, that's really creepy. Congrats!

Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one!
    Congratulations

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast