Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What does "Spatz" mean in this context?

Bird?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What does "Spatz" mean in this context?

Bird?
    The head of the clinic is called Margarete von Spatz/Sparrow.
    The clinic bears her name.

https://twitter.com/anna_haifisch/st...31020993888256

https://twitter.com/anna_haifisch/st...26342582853632

Saul Steinberg asks Walt Disney for advise

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

At the beginning of the year, an friend started to downsize his bookcollection, I received a stack of signed books from him.
    First up is Marty 1 + 2, Mistery Thriller by the autor Sören Prescher.

Sören Prescher Marty 1 + Marty 2
    signed from Sören with promo bookmark for an other novel

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I got this from my friend too.

Christian Günther - Die Aschestadt
    signed

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I looked up a translation page,
    THE ASH CITY or maybe
    CITY OF ASHES.
    Nice cover art.

My advice for the German language, pick just one spelling for the word 'the', and use it! It would make learning German so much easier!
    My advice for the English language. To make a plural, add either an 's' or an 'es'. Wow! So much easier!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

My advice for the German language, pick just one spelling for the word 'the', and use it! It would make learning German so much easier!
    My advice for the English language. To make a plural, add either an 's' or an 'es'. Wow! So much easier!
    The thrill of genders and tenses! Better to have 8 ways to say something than one!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The thrill of genders and tenses! Better to have 8 ways to say something than one!
    8 ways is of course not enough....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And this is also from my friends collection...

Torsten Scheib - Showdown in Courage
    signed

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Although I already had a copy of Vincent Voss 172,3 signed for me,
    I took another from my friends collection, you can never have too many books.

Vincent Voss - 172,3
    signed

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was very happy to find this hardcover comic signed with remarque by the late German comic artist Uli Stein.

ULI STEIN - Mein Tagebuch
    signed and remarqued

Uli Stein
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uli_Stein_(artist)

https://ulistein.de/

Nice new stuff, Frank!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty cool.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's pretty cool.
    Nice new stuff, Frank!
    Tks a lot Brian+ Steve !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This massive Graphic Novel is signed and remaqued from the German comic artist Wolf-Rüdiger Marunde.

Marunde - Landleben
    signed and remarqued

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it back a while ago, signed and super-duper remarqued from Vinny !!!

Dean Koontz - Devoted
    Buchheim Verlag
    slipcased limited 552/666
    signed from Dean Koontz + Vincent Chong
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong
    with a lot of promo stuff

This is what it looked like in the box, best packaging in Germany.

came with a lot of promo stuff.

Nice slipcase !!!

As always, don´t have a cool/low number...

signed and remarqued from Vinny

Love the promo stuff....

....now that you mentioned not getting a low number, I think we're in the same boat, but in reality it should make no difference...

...but it does!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

That Remarque is stupid cool. Congrats!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Very nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That Remarque is stupid cool. Congrats!
    Love the promo stuff....

....now that you mentioned not getting a low number, I think we're in the same boat, but in reality it should make no difference...

...but it does!
    Tks a lot guys, I also think that Vinnys remarque is supernice !!!
    Steve for you and me the collection goal for 2022: Acquire at least once a great/low number.

I do have a letter 'A' of a book I purchased from someone here a few years ago.
    Not a Stephen King book though.
    I was very happy with it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Leseexemplar/ ARC of the crime novel about Germany's most famous serial killer, Fritz Haarmann.

Dirk Kurbjuweit - Haarmann
    Leseexemplar / ARC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haarmann

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a nice surprise to find this German Leseexemplar/ARC.

C.J. Tudor - Der Kreidemann / The Chalk Man
    Leseexemplar / ARC

Very nice!
    All I got from the flap was that one of her jobs was as a dog walker (I think).

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    All I got from the flap was that one of her jobs was as a dog walker (I think).
    Yes, from dogwalker to award winning author, nice career....
    Let's see if I'll buy her S/L books from Subterranean Press someday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast