Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Elementary, my dear Frank.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older.....
    The amazing Salman Rushdie signed me 2019 this rare German Leseexemplar/ARC after his great bookreading event.

Salman Rushdie - Die Bezaubernde Florentinerin
    Leseexemplar/ARC - signed

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Amazing to have met him.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I’ve only read one of his books (The Ground Beneath Her Feet), and while it wasn’t the type of thing I search out, he is definitely a whale of a writer.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ronan Bennett - Zugzwang
    signed

What does Zugzwang mean?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What does Zugzwang mean?
    Need to decide [in a certain way] at a certain point in time to do or achieve something.
    (Also when you play chess and you have to move)

Thank you!
    That's a good word!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again something older.....
    After her amazing benefit bookreading event for the social project Save the unmarried men home,
    19.08.2019 Simone Buchholz was again so friendly to sign me her newest book, Mexikoring.
    The unmarried home is one of two unmarried men homes in Germany that is still run as such. It was opened in 1913 and is still used as accommodation for single men to this day. In the first few decades it was mainly for dockworkers and seafarers. The building is under preservation order since 2013.

Simone Buchholz - Mexikoring
    inscriped for me

I had a great seat at the reading, after I was able to talk to Simone again about her next projects while she signed her book for me.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ummm...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Ummm...
    Is that dude not wearing a shirt?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Ummm...
    I thought it was a joke about the butt crack on display

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Ummm...

shirt:
    Its a longer time ago, when i remember correct It was super hot, but so far that was the only person without a shirt that I have met at a bookreading event so far, and I have been to many many.

butt:
    I haven't noticed until now because i´ve now made the picture lighter .... it's been a long time, butt I think it´s woman.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Ummm...
    I didn't see it and now can't unsee it lol. As far as the shirt thing; it's quite common here in the states to not wear a shirt to a sporting event. Even in subzero degree temps. So why not at a reading/signing .

Frank, you hangout with a rowdy crowd, bro.

Frank is a wild man.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Poppy Z. Brite - Are you Loathsome Tonight ?
    limited signed

Squidelicious!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Squidelicious!
    Tks Steve, i already own the lettered edition, but when I found this s/l edition cheaply, I just had to buy it for my small Poppy Z. Brite collection.

Poppy Z. Brite - Are you Loathsome Tonight ?
    Traycased - Lettered OO
    signed from: Poppy Z. Brite, Peter Straub, Caitlin Kernan, J.K. Potter

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG BIG BIG TKS to Jeremy !!!
    For your supernice signed book about Bernard Werber,
    and for your help getting my AMEISEN signed and doodled from Bernard Werber.

Bernard Werber - Ameisen
    Leseexemplar / ARC
    signed and doodled

L´ARTICLE de Jérémy Guérineau
    Les Fourmis Trente Ans aprés - Bernard Werber

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this signed PS Publishing 20 Century Ghosts Joe Hill promo postcard
    from Vincent Chong some time ago.

Put a stamp on it and send it to me!

Nice postcard, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Put a stamp on it and send it to me!

Nice postcard, Frank!
    Tks a lot Steve, unfortunately don't have a postage stamp..

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bruno Weber - Phantastische Welt
    signed
    Bruno Weber (born April 10, 1931 in Dietikon; † October 24, 2011 in Spreitenbach)
    was a Swiss artist and architect of fantastic realism.
    I found this beautiful signed illustrated book about his life's work in my fav. second hand bookstore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast