Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, yes its a dystopic novel about heavy global rainfalls, radio and television interference, changes in people...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Voss has been very busy lately.

Vincent Voss - Alles zum Schein
    signed
    A novel from the Splittermond RPG universe.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Everything seemed to...
    What?

I mean --- Was?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Darkerkant festival: 2019
    Dark-art exhibition, live music, bookreadings..... on a ship.
    Vincent´s live action bookreading event was..... bloody amazing.....

Bookreading location: MS Cap San Diego

Event Flyer

Vincent Voss with a zombie actress

Vincent's readings are always ... special...
    At another reading by Vincent I made the mistake and sat down in front, the zombie actress crawled on the floor, bloody meet eating, and tried to bite my foot.
    This time i was sitting further back.

Dark art exibition

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds kinky, Frank Do you do lead a most interesting life on the event front. At least before the world ended.........
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

"Bloody" is right!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    "Bloody" is right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sounds kinky, Frank Do you do lead a most interesting life on the event front. At least before the world ended.........
    Tks guys !!!
    When the world ends, I am well prepared by reading
    many horror, dystopic novels.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older, after one of his readings,
    Reinhard Kleist signed and remarqued his great Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds artbook for me.

REINHARD KLEIST - NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS
    inscriped and remarqued

In the photo he remarqued the graphic novel Nick Cave-Mercy on Me, the reading took place in a former WW2 bunker.

WW2 Bunker

promo cards

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I agree!
    Especially as a former trading card collector.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree!
    Especially as a former trading card collector.
    Very cool, Frank!
    Thank you very much Steve and Brian. Reinhard Kleist is one of my absolute favorite artist.
    Last year I met him several times and he signed and remarqued many more things, and i of cause
    still have some older stuff to show..

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older that is only signed and not remarqued from Reinhard Kleist .

Zeichner verteidigen die Meinungsfreiheit /
    Illustrators defend freedom of expression.

With one-sided contributions by Chris Riddell, Reinhard Kleist,
    Bob Graham, Ralph Steadman and many others...

Not remarqued!

I can't believe it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not remarqued!

I can't believe it!
    It can actually happen.
    At Reinhard's readings/signings I always wait till the end until everyone else has his autograph + drawing, then i get my sig+remarques.
    Sometimes i don't wanna annoy him with too many stuff and only ask for a signature.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Always neat stuff to see here that I would never see otherwise>
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Phantoms
    Haunting Tales From Masters Of The Genre
    signed from: Joe Hill, Laura Purcell, Allison Littlewood and 7 more

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice book.....look at Laura being special with the red ink and using Joe's upper J line to write her name.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, its a nice antho that you can get for a cheap price.
    Think it's nice that someone used a colored pencil for the signature.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something for my Vincent Chong collection....

Glen Frost - Frostitute
    Publisher: Festa
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

All of my older signed John Le Carré books

After a long time i went back to my favorite second hand book shop and found another signed Empfindliche Wahrheit from John Le Carré.

My new signed book:
    John Le Carré - Empflindliche Wahrheit

All signed:

Country
    Country Flag

You look like me with all those multiple copies.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You can never have too much copies....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    You can never have too much copies....
    I tend to agree, Simon probably doesn't though lol.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The German musician and author Thees Uhlmann is a huge Stephen King fan, his song
    Danke für die Angst is about Stephen King.
    His signed book
    Sophia, der tod und ich / Sophia, the dead and I
    is from the good old days when there were still bookreading events and concerts.

Thees Uhlmann - Sophia, Der Tod und Ich

Thees Uhlmann - Danke für die Angst

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast