Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tim Lebbon - The Silence
    limited 660/777 signed from Tim Lebbon and Daniele Serra
    Publisher - Buchheim

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:36 AM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Only 6 away from the Number of the Beast!
    Nice one, Frank.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Only 6 away from the Number of the Beast!
    Nice one, Frank.
    I always have, nearly a cool number.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Back to something older from Reinhard Kleist, ballpoint pen drawings are rarer, i was
    happy to get this CASH.

Reinhard Kleist - CASH - I see a darkness
    signed and remarqued graphic novel about the man in black

Live drawing concert with Reinhard Kleist

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something i got a while ago from Vincent Chong for my collection.

Glen Hirshberg - Motherless Child
    Earthling Pub. limited 94/500
    signed from Glen Hirshberg
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:37 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Margaret Atwood - Der Lange Traum / Surfacing
    signed

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice Frank.
    I still need to read THE HANDMAID'S TALE and see what all the fuss is about!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Frank.
    I still need to read THE HANDMAID'S TALE and see what all the fuss is about!
    I haven't read The Handsmand´s Tale yet, just watched the series, still hoping for a German S/L book.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes you find stuff, you complete forgot.....
    This German Anthology about the color blue signed my friend Ann-Kathrin Karschnick at the NORDCON several years ago for me, rediscovered it today....and still must read it....

Blaugetaucht
    inscriped from Ann-Kathrin Karschnick

Her inscriped story with a promo postcard for her PHOENIX book series and a bookmark

Ann-Kathrin Karschnick bookreading at the NORDCON
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:38 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Small anniversary, this is my fifteenth signed copy of John LeCarre's Empfindliche Wahrheit / A Delicate Truth

John Le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed

Only 15!?!
    Frank, you're slipping!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 15!?!
    Frank, you're slipping!
    Think there aren't many copies left that I don't own.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Birthday present, from me-for me.

Jack Ketchum - Meine Besten Erzählungen
    signed limited 110/999
    sig+remarqued from Jana Heidersdorf

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:38 AM.

I've always liked his stuff.

I had to have that title translated, my German is extremely rusty! (to the point of being nonexistent)

But, I can count up to 99 in German, oh boy!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always liked his stuff.

I had to have that title translated, my German is extremely rusty! (to the point of being nonexistent)

But, I can count up to 99 in German, oh boy!
    Rusty is definitely better than nonexistent.
    Haven't read the book yet, but i was very excited to find a remarqued book
    Next time I have to send one less to Jana Heidersdorf.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older again, last year for Christmas my favorite comic store offered again remarqued comics at regular price and I bought a few.

Lena Winkel - Mach´s Gut
    signed and remarqued

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:39 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Also from last years Christmas....
    It was a big surprise that Jul found an copy, even with a low number.

Jul Gordon - Emigrant P.
    8/100 signed and remarqued

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:39 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And one more from last Christmas...

Jul Gordon - Performance
    limited signed remarqued

Are you still going to book signings, Frank?
    If there were some around here, I'd go!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you still going to book signings, Frank?
    If there were some around here, I'd go!
    Before Corona i visited arround 30-50 in a year, since Corona less than 10 in total.
    Most annoying was, i have missed several readings from friends...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin - The Twelve
    Goldsboro Books
    signed limited 213/500

One of my favorite books!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my favorite books!
    Great book, but as always there are far too many different editions to collect.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Nikolaus present, from me-for me...

Brian James Freeman - The Girl Who Builds Monsters

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    My Nikolaus present, from me-for me...

Brian James Freeman - The Girl Who Builds Monsters

That is an awesome remarque.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast