Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older, but every year, the first book i post her is something special for me..
    This is the signed, limited to only 66 novel from my friend Vincent Voss.
    With a little bit of luck/help i was able to get the nr. i wanted.

VINCENT VOSS - IM EIS
    signed limited 9/66

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:35 AM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought some new German arcs, here is the first one.
    I already had the left, signed Hugh Howey SILO ARC,
    now I have a second, unsigned German SILO Arc.

HUGH HOWEY - SILO
    signed and unsigned German ARC´s

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Another author I need to try reading one day!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Another author I need to try reading one day!

I really liked it !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A really good looking German Leseexemplar/ARC.

Pheromon 1: Sie riechen dich
    Rainer Wekwerth, Thariot
    Leseexemplar/ARC

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:32 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not so easy to find....

Josh Malerman - Bird Box
    German HC Lesexemplar/ARC + rating card

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would rate it - EXCELLENT!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I would rate it - EXCELLENT!!!
    I hope that there is also a Leseexemplar of Malorie.

I've read MALORIE and really liked it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lee Child - Größenwahn / Killing Floor
    German Leseexemplar / ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Kathy Reichs - Blutschatten / Two Nights
    Leseexemplar / ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Easter present, from me-for me.

Pickmans Model - H.P Lovecraft
    signed and remarqued from Ulf. K.
    Carlsen - Die Unheimlichen
    Graphic Novel

[
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:35 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Marc Elsberg - HELIX
    Leseexemplar / ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One more for my Leseexemplar/ARC collection...

Joe R. Lansdale - Dunkle Gewässer / ‎ Edge of Dark Water
    German HC Leseexemplar/ARC

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:33 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

From his booksigning event in Berlin...

Kristopher Triana - Body Art
    Publisher Festa
    signed book + signed card and promo stuff

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:33 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My sixteenth signed book.....

John LeCarré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sophokoles - Antigone
    signed and remarqued from Olivia Vieweg
    Publisher: Carlsen
    Die Unheimlichen

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Turn Down the lights - R.Chizmar
    Cemetery Dance Germany 381/999

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert Jordan - The Gathering Storm
    signed

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert Jordan - A Memory of Light
    signed

Great new books Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new books Frank!
    Tks a lot Steve, !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older....

Calle Claus - Findrella
    German Graphic Novel signed and remarqued

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:34 AM.

I don't know...looks fishy.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know...looks fishy.
    That is 100% correct !!!
    Findrella is a little mermaid who attends underwater high school in the depths of the ocean. After a nasty case of deep-sea bullying by her classmates, a flying fish one day leads her to the water's surface.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast