Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some really nice stuff here Frank. Congrats.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Tks Brian, Aisha is an amazing artist, she also worked for several newspapers....

New York Times, MIT Technology Review, Bloomberg, Heinz....
    https://www.itsnicethat.com/articles/aisha-franz-181117

New York Times
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/24/o...-vacation.html
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I just can't resist and have to buy all the signed copies when I see them.
    My newest find in my favorite second hand bookstore.

John LeCarré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed

All my signed copies....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Nikolaus present, from me - for me..

There are only a few German s/l GRRM book....

GRRM - Eine RRETROSPECTIVE
    S/L 108/250

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul Maar is one of the most famous German children's book authors.
    I tryed to get a signed + remarqued book from him for a longer time.

Paul Maar - In einem Tiefen, dunklen Wald
    signed and remarqued

Last edited by Stockerlone; 03-13-2021 at 12:51 AM.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I doubt if anyone else on this site has met as many authors as you!
    Never ceases to amaze me how many signatures and remarques you manage to acquire.
    Wonderful cross section Frank.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very unique and cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I doubt if anyone else on this site has met as many authors as you!
    Never ceases to amaze me how many signatures and remarques you manage to acquire.
    Wonderful cross section Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very unique and cool, Frank!
    Thank you Alec and Brian !!!
    I think I'm just collecting too much.
    Otherwise I always visit 30-50 events in a year, this year it was ... 3-5.
    Fortunately, I am far behind with the picture posting and still have a lot of MATERIAL from the last few
    years that I can show.

Country
    Country Flag

Covid definitely has put a damper on things.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Also a Chistmas present, from me - for me.....

Kai Meyer - Der Speichermann
    Splitter Verlag
    A wintry horror story by bestselling author Kai Meyer as a graphic novel,
    brilliantly adapted by Jana Heidersdorf.
    Signed from Kai Meyer and signed and remarqued from the amazing Jana Heidersdorf.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, the first book I post in a new year is something special, this time something older, the modern fairy tale book by my two good friends Rona Walter and Kristina Lohfeldt that they published some time ago under pseudonyms.

Lilian A. Darling + Rupert Dance = Kristina Lohfeldt + Rona Walter
    Blaue Feen & Weiße Königinnen
    signed from both

Spoiler:
    Blue fairies + White queens

When mirrors pass judgment, there is a king in a frog, or spindles bring a hundred years of sleep, then we know that we are already deep in the fairy tale forest, which takes us into magical times, to distant worlds that already enchanted our ancestors. Black and white painting and cruelty, archetypes and primal fears - here people find themselves at the core of their being, their hopes, their desires and expectations. The literary scholars Rupert Dance * and Lillian A. Darling ** take a look behind the scenes of the fairy tales. Where are their origins? How have they changed through the ages? And why do fairy tales still hold such fascination for us today? Experience gruesomely beautiful, sad, heartwarming & humorous fairy tales in a new guise that make you think. With and without “Happily Ever After”.

Kristina Lohfeldt + Rona Walter

Rona https://twitter.com/theprincessrona?lang=de
    Kristina https://www.facebook.com/Kristina-Lo...9490653416599/

The christmas sticker doesn't belong on the book by default, Kristina stuck it on the book for me when she and Rona signed
    my book...

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!
    Tkt a lot Mike !
    I've been a friend with both authors for a longer time. Last year i only went to a few bookreading events,
    one of them was from Kristina Lohfeldt ....
    I have to take a photo of her latest book that she signed for me at some point.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Richard Hammond - AS YOU DO
    signed

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My very nice Julklapp / Secret Santa present from the German Horror Forum:

Gillian Flynn - Dark Places

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

F.Paul Wilson - Panacea
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong
    Publisher Festa

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    Tks Brian, i love this remarque, have to read the book soon...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something from the good old days when you could still
    go to bookreading events.

Frederick Forsyth was so kind to sign this German first edition of his novel
    DIE AKTE ODESSA for me after his reading at
    the 2019 Hamburger Krimi Festival.
    The great thriller takes place in my city, Hamburg, and was filmed with Jon Voight, Maximilian Schell and Oskar Werner.

Hamburger Krimi Festival booklet+flyer

The Hamburger Krimi Festival is big, there are readings by more than 40 national and international authors.

On this photo you can see that 5 authors are ready to sign books after their readings.

Far right, Frederick Forsyth

Frederick Forsyth signed my book

Frederick Forsyth - Die Akte Odessa
    signed

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Glut und Asche Die Chronik der Unsterblichen - Portfolio
    traycased limited 412/666 signed from the artist Thomas von Kummant and author Wolfgang Hohlbein

One of the prints

orig. shipping box

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Widows Point - Richard Chizmar + Billy Chizmar
    S/L 845/999 Cemetery Dance Germany #1

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Brian, hope its possible to visit bookreading events this year....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Tks Brian, hope its possible to visit bookreading events this year....
    Welcome and hopefully so.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My buddy Vincent Voss unexpectedly sent me an audiobook with a story from him.

Sherlock Holmes Chronicles 32
    Stimmen aus dem Jenseits from Vincent Voss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast