Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Frank, what is your opinion of these guys?

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Terrible,you should give them and 50% of your entire collection asap to me.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Gee, I would, but I've been banging my head against the wall listening to them so much I can't decide which half!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Gee, I would, but I've been banging my head against the wall listening to them so much I can't decide which half!
    Easy decision... both halfs..

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe R. Lansdale - Moon Lake
    limited 555
    signed from Joe R. Lansdale
    and illustrator Dirk Berger
    publisher FESTA
    still original wrapped with
    promo card

Looks like he missed the 'NO RIGHT TURN' sign.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like he missed the 'NO RIGHT TURN' sign.
    Can happen

The s/l SST Publication has the same cover, I'm thinking about buying it too and then sending it together with the German s/l to Dirk Berger for 2 remarques.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally forgot to make a pic from my Nick Cave Artbook by Reinhard Kleist. I am a big fan and know Reinhard...15? years and try to get everything possible signed and remarqued.
    After his booksining event, Reinhard Kleist once again was so friendly to sign and remarque some stuff for me
    Later i visited a dia/bookreading event/NC movie presentation, located in an old ww2 Flakbunker, now the home for artist ateliers, music clubs etc.

Reinhard remarqued the NICK CAVE graphic novel for me.

This is my
    Nick Cave - Artbook
    signed and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist

2 pic from the artbook

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Now i own 19 signed....

John LeCarré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Simone Trojahn - Toter Schmetterling
    Redrum imited signed Edition

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bought another signed copy for my John Le Carré collection.

John Le Carré
    (all books are signed)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Every year at Christmas time, my favorite comic shop offers signed and remarqued comics at no additional cost. Of course, I also ordered some this year and had them all shipped to me within my hometown. Long story short, package never arrived, was lost got stolen.
    The owner of the comic shop was now able to replace allmost all, including the remarque.
    This is the first one:

Marijpol - Little Herrmann
    limited, signed and remarqued
    8-page zine inspired by giantess fetish images on the world wide web, 2017

I always say you can't go wrong with a giantess fetish.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I always say you can't go wrong with a giantess fetish.
    I already own all of her 'normal' graphic novels. Marijpol published this zine herself,
    it's very rare.

Something older....
    This is Marijpol´s Graphic Novel TROMMELFELS
    its of cause also signed and remarqued

Here is the link to the zine so you can look at the fetish pics.

Marijpol - LITTLE HERRMANN
    https://marijpol.com/Little-Herrmann

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One more from the amazing Marijpol

Marijpol - Surprise Party for a Hermit
    16-page zine, limited signed and remarqued

https://marijpol.com/Surprise-party-for-a-hermit

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Na ja vielleicht nächstes Jahr
    signed and remarqued from Kathrin Klingner

More great stuff, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More great stuff, Frank!
    Tks a lot !!!
    I have more replacement sig/remarqued comics for my lost/stolen,
    but now comes first:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

John Everson - Dark Erotic
    signed limited 168/999
    Publisher FESTA

DARK EROTIC, Light Erotic, it's all good.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

DARK EROTIC, Light Erotic, it's all good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22