Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's really cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks Brian, I hope that I can see him at a concert... someday......

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Thanks Brian, I hope that I can see him at a concert... someday......
    Hopefully so.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older.
    Last year I met the German author and publisher Isabel Kreitz several times.
    Here she sig + rem. me one of her graphic novels.
    It is the real story of Dr. Richard Sorge who works in the German embassy in Tokio and was a spy for Stalin.
    He tried to warn Russia of the German attack.

Isabel Kreitz - Die Sache mit Sorge
    Stalins Spion in Tokio

On the pic. Isabel Kreitz remarqued me some stuff, on the table you can see among other things
    some copies of DIE UNHEIMLICHEN graphic novels of which she is the publisher.

Den Nachfolgern im Nachtleben - Sarah Khan + Isabel Kreitz
    She was also the illustrator for this edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!
    Tks Brian, her drawing style is supernice, let's see if there is still the opportunity to meet her again this year.
    The photo was taken at the Hamburg Comic Festival 2019, this year the festival will only take place as a panel walk ...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some stuff from the Free Comic Day 2020

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon and you'll be able to attend all those events again.

That's a huge haul of comics!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon and you'll be able to attend all those events again.

Attended a bookreading event yesterday... the first one in a long time.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Attended a bookreading event yesterday... the first one in a long time.
    Glad to hear!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A year ago I met Aisha Franz again at the Hamburg Comic Festival, whom I have known for many years.
    Although Aisha had a lot to do with an interactive exhibition and the presentation and reading of her latest publication, she still has plenty of time to talk with me and draw a lot of stuff for me.
    Some of her published stuff is superhard to get, its only limited to 100 and it was a great surprise for me that Aisha brought me some of her stuff from her private property as a birthday present.

Little by little I will now post all the amazing things i get....

The program of the Comic Festival Hamburg 2019, the cover illustration is by Aisha Franz.

Two of the program parts with Aisha Franz

Aisha starts to draw for me....

My amazing belayted birthday present from Aisha....

Aisha Franz - Work-Life Balance 2
    lim. 100 sig+remarqued

A super small 2min. clip that shows how Aisha Franz draws...

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Brian !!!

More stuff from Aisha Franz:

In the photo above you can see the French zine / comic anthology Franky.
    It includes Aisha's story Bananarama.
    Originally it was of course published in German lim. to only 100, but it is impossible to find a copy.
    The alternative was the french translation in Franky 3.

FRANKY 3
    Aisha Franz - Bananarama

signed and remarqued

Unfortunately there was very little space in the anthology and Aisha had to squeeze her signature and remarque to the edge.

Some pics from Aishas interactive exhibition

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is cool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat style and stuff!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks friends, it was great to meet Aisha again, she was really surprised and must grin when i showed her the french Franky.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This long sold out zine was also an amazing birthday present from Aisha....

Aisha Franz - Work Life Balance 3
    limited 100 - signed and remarqued

I also attended the release party for the sixteenth edition of the Spring Graphic Novel Anthology called SEX. Before it officially started and got super crowded, almost all artists including Aisha were present, I was able to look at the exhibition and take some photos. To be on the safe side, I'm posting the pictures here, in the USA it's always a bit strange when it comes to the thema nudity-sex.

diff. artists..... Spring 16-SEX

Spoiler:

The event was great, among other things, one of the original drawings was raffled, although Ari was not present and this of course increased my chances gigantically, I unfortunately did not win.

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe the best ´item´in my Aisha Franz collection....

Aisha Franz won a competition announced by the German Federal Ministry of Finance in 2008 for the design of a postage stamp ("For us children").
    I got myself some of the limited stamps, glued them on and left space in the middle,
    Aisha signed and remarqued the free space . I then framed it....

Aisha Franz - Für uns Kinder 2009

Country
    Country Flag

Really cool!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool!
    Tks Brian, she was really surprised to see all the stamps.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Aisha Franz - Work Life Ballance 4
    signed limited and remarqued

An ongoing comic-series by Aisha Franz. Published by Colorama, 18x14cm, 24 pages, risoprint in black,
    mint and orange on EOS 100g, saddlestitch-binding,
    WLB #4, lim 450 from 2019.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool Remarque!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Brian, Aisha is an amazing artist, she also worked for several newspapers....

New York Times, MIT Technology Review, Bloomberg, Heinz....
    https://www.itsnicethat.com/articles/aisha-franz-181117

New York Times
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/24/o...-vacation.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast