Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Aisha Franz - Where is Aisha ?
    Publisher: Coloramabooks
    166 pages, plastic-comb-binding with PVC-cover, lim. 600 copies.
    signed and remarqued from Aisha

„Where is Aisha??“ tells the story of a woman who after a few strange encounters realises that she has become a ghost.
    It's been 10 years since I met Aisha for the first time, I love her unique drawing style
    and try to collect everything from her.

remarqued with a nice dedication from Aisha

2 pages from Where is Aisha ?

Aisha remarqued some stuff for me.

Where is Aisha ?
    http://www.youtube.com/shorts/bDh8AmPolo0

Aisha twitter
    https://twitter.com/aishathesheriff/...22692603568128

Coloramabooks
    https://coloramabooks.space/products/where-is-aisha

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Spooky stuff!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Pretty cool.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Spooky stuff!

Tks a lot guys, Aisha Franz is a super talented artist, it is always a pleasure to meet and chat with her. I'm still missing some of her work... the search never ends....

Something older from my Aisha Franz collection:

Aisha Franz - Shit is real
    signed and remarqued

English multimedia bookreading event with Aisha Franz for her Graphic Novel
    SHIT IS REAL

The Guardian about SHIT IS REAL
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...-graphic-novel

BLOG // LOS ANGELES REVIEW OF BOOKS
    https://blog.lareviewofbooks.org/int...anz-shit-real/

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Philip K. Dick
    DER MANN, DESSEN ZÄHNE ALLE EXAKT GLEICH WAREN
    The man whose Teeth were all exactly Alike
    German first, limited 1000
    Publisher: Edition Phantasia

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Toothsome!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Toothsome!
    I like the cover a lot, i could actually ask the artist for a remarque.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Among other things, the illustrator Uwe Mayer also made the illustrations in the limited 250 Edition Phantasia
    Peter Straub - Blaue Rose.

Peter Straub - Blaue Rose
    Lim. 238/250
    Publisher: Edition Phantasia
    inside illustrator Uwe Mayer

The stairway to terror!

Maybe, I haven't read the book!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=ur2ndbiggestfan;1259134]The stairway to terror!

Maybe, I haven't read the book![/QUOTE

Have to read the book at some point...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something from my Marvel collection, the limited, still original wrapped GHOST RIDER DVD Box with a supercool Ghost Rider metal model bike.

Nice!
    I never saw that before!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    I never saw that before!
    Many thanks Steve, there were some of these special DVD boxes in Germany, I'll take some photos of my other ones too...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not the best MCU movie but the German limited HULK DVD box comes with a lot of stuff, limited storyboard artwork prints,
    comics.....

HULK DVD Box

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the German limited Fantastische Vier - Rise of the Silver Surfer DVD box.
    It comes with some bonus materilal and a nice Silver Surfer statue.

DVD and booklet

I like it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, whenever I see a signed book from JLC I have to buy it,
    this is my #14 signed hardcover of A Delicate Truth.

John Le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed hardcover

#14....and counting!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Caryn Lix - Sanctuary
    signed book with signed promo stuff

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Funny what you find when sorting everything.
    This is one of the first signed and remarqued graphic novels from Reinhard Kleist i own.

Reinhard Kleist
    Dorian
    signed and remarqued

You have quite a collection, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You have quite a collection, Frank!
    TKS Steve, i found another DORIAN that Reinhard Kleist signed and remarqued at an Graphic Novel reading event for me several years ago.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

10 years later, at an bookreading event for his Der Boxer Graphic Novel, Reinhard Kleist was so friendly
    to sign and remarque me an other Dorian.

REINHARD KLEIST - Dorian
    inscriped and remarqued

promo postcards for Der Boxer

Let's see, it's either about a guy who makes boxes in a box factory, or....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's see, it's either about a guy who makes boxes in a box factory, or....
    The True Story of Holocaust Survivor Harry Haft who was forced to fight other inmates in
    life or death matches.

In Conversation with Reinhard Kleist and Alan Scott Haft

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast