Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And now, the latest edition of the DIE UNHEIMLICHEN series:

Das Wassergespenst von Harrowby Hall - John Kendrick Bangs
    signed and remarqued from Barbara Jelin

Leseprobe - free reading sample
    https://www.carlsen.de/hardcover/die...wby-hall/95939

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I looked that up, it means 'water ghosted' and 'eerie'.
    Now I'm frightened!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I was more than surprised to find another signed copy in my favorite secondhand bookstore.

John le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    A delicate truth
    left old book, right new book, both signed

Update...

Have found all the signed John Le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit books in antiquarian bookshops in Hamburg in last past months.... had to buy them.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Next Update:

When it was still possible to go to a second-hand bookshop,
    i found another signed EMPFINDLICHE WAHRHEIT.
    Now I own 7 signed copies

John Le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

One more for an even number, keep looking!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    One more for an even number, keep looking!
    Since I can't go to antiquarian book stores in the near future, it may take longer to find the next issue....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No April joke. Thank you Ari, because you are not registered in the German Phantastik-Kneipe forum and therefore did not win as usual,
    I was able to win this superrare S/L book at a Christmas quiz.

Tobias Bachmann
    Rudwolf
    signed limited
    22/30

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No 1.April joke. Thank you Ari, because you are not registered in the German Phantastik-Kneipe forum and therefore did not win as usual,
    I was able to win this superrare S/L book at a Christmas quiz.

Tobias Bachmann
    Rudwolf
    signed limited
    22/30

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I'm guessing it's a horror story about a reindeer with a red nose?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the short story is about a largely unknown reindeer of Santa Claus, Rudwolf
    half reindeer - half wolf ....malicious, alcoholic, violent.
    The reader also learns that the Santa Claus clothes were originally completely white.
    Until the first Christmas Daym Santa Claus had the stupid idea to put Rudwolf in front of the sled. Result .... a bloody almost dead Santa Claus.
    That's why his clothes are white + bled-red since then.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the short story is about a largely unknown reindeer of Santa Claus, Rudwolf
    half reindeer - half wolf ....malicious, alcoholic, violent.
    The reader also learns that the Santa Claus clothes were originally completely white.
    Until the first Christmas Daym Santa Claus had the stupid idea to put Rudwolf in front of the sled. Result .... a bloody almost dead Santa Claus.
    That's why his clothes are white + bled-red since then.
    That's cool. I like that.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The View on the Way Down - Rebecca Wait
    signed

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something from the good old days when it was possible to visit bookreading events....
    Whenever Cornelia Funke is in her old hometown Hamburg, i of course visit her readings and
    try to complete my collection.

Her bookreadingevents are of course always sold out, and after the reading the entire audience queues up to get max 3 books signed, this does not happen with all readings that I visit.

I am of course well prepared. Cornelia Funke reads a sticker with my name on it and signed one of my books...

Cornelia Funke - Reckless - Lebendige Schatten
    Leseexemplar - inscriped + ticket

Cornelia Funke - Reckless - The Golden Yarn
    UK ARC - signed

Cornelia Funke - Tintenherz
    Leseexemplar - signed

It's always good to be prepared.
    Looks like she put a reading crease in your book!

Country
    Country Flag

Looks to be a popular lady.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Looks to be a popular lady.
    You maybe know her Inkheart trilogy / movie she sold over 20 million copies of her books worldwide...

It's always good to be prepared.
    Looks like she put a reading crease in your book!
    She took it off to read it....
    I am always well prepared, she read my sticker with my name on it and signed one of my books...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That is very cool!
    Tks guys, Cornelia Funke has sold over 20 million copies of her books worldwide, you maybe know the Inkheart trilogy/movie...

Eng. bookreading event with q+a

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Clive Barker - Tortured Souls-Infernal Parade
    Cemetery Dance Germany
    signed limited 321/999

Cemetery Dance Germany promo stuff

(Almost) full disclosure. I am not a Clive Barker fan, but that is a nice looking book.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

(Almost) full disclosure. I am not a Clive Barker fan, but that is a nice looking book.
    Finally a signed limited German book by Clive Barker, the cover by Serra is also great.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Online Marburg Con took place last week, Germany's most important con for fantastic.
    In addition to bookreadings, the Vincent Prize was awarded there, Germany's most important prize for fantastic and horror. In the Best Novel National category, my buddy Vincent Voss won with his novel Infiltriert / Infiltrated.

Vincent Voss - Infiltriert

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Vincent!

From the cover art, I'd say it's a biological based novel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast