+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Sharp looking volume!
    Tks Steve, think now I have to buy all the other Franklin Library Ray Bradbury S/L issues as well....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, someting from my favorite comic book store who again offered remarqued comics at the normal price
    for Christmas in 2020.

The Hamburg artist Jul Gordon often works with small press publishers, her comics run between 50 and 200 copies.

Jul Gordon - Contact Center
    signed limited remarqued
    A story about two friends entering a fullcontact knive fight center and almost kill each other.
    Inspired by a dream.

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was just thinking about entering a full contact S&W 44 Magnum fight center.
    You have made me change my mind.
    Thanks!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Some pics from the comic.

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yikes!
    Rated 'R' for sure!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Were you feeling lucky, Steve?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One more from the amazing Jul Gordon....

Jul Gordon - Kisses like that
    signed limited 17/100 remarqued

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, whenever I see a signed book from JLC I have to buy it,
    this is my 15th sig. book but the first sig softcover.

John Le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed softcover

They just had an answer about him (and Stephen King and Thomas Harris), on Jeopardy!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some time ago I got this book back from Vinny with a supernice remarque.

Jack Dann - Promised Land
    PS Publishing
    limited 8/500 signed from Jack Dann
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Elvis has left the bookstore.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Elvis has left the bookstore.
    This is already my third Elvis remarque, the other two are from Reinhard Kleist in his ELVIS Graphic Novel.

Elvis - Die Illustrierte Biografie
    signed and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist

Elvis was a legend, all right.
    I catch an occasional glimpse of him on the old Best of the Ed Sullivan show reruns, and he was very charismatic.
    Last I heard (I read it somewhere), he was hunting dinosaurs on Venus with John Lennon

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Elvis was a legend, all right.
    I catch an occasional glimpse of him on the old Best of the Ed Sullivan show reruns, and he was very charismatic.
    Last I heard (I read it somewhere), he was hunting dinosaurs on Venus with John Lennon
    Ahhh.... i think there also living Jim Morrison and M. Monroe.
    In the last few days I looked at some artists on youtube who covered Elvis, but 99% are embarrassing.
    The only one I really liked was the 18 years old Diana Ankudinova with Can't help falling in love
    A completely different, super amazing arrangement, of cause live.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16