Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Id probably be in a bad mood too if I fell into a sewer!
    You go to the nicest places, Frank!
    Tks Brian and Steve !!

The main character of SCHLECHTE LAUNE! is a subway surfer who had a serious accident and then lives like a Time Machine - Morlock in the subway shafts.

The Hamburg Comic Festival is one of my highlights every year.
    For almost a week, several dozen events: readings, signings, exhibitions, sales rooms with many publishers , etc.
    Among other things, the start of a new horror graphic novel series - DIE UNHEIMLICHEN
    was very interesting for me that year.
    German comic artists reinterpret classic and modern horror stories from ...
    John Kendrick Bangs, Theodor Fontane, A.E.Poe, Literatur Nobel Prize winner Elfriede Jelinek and others...

Program booklet with information about DIE UNHEIMLICHEN

This was my first of this series:

Den Nachfolgern im Nachtleben - Sarah Khan + Isabel Kreitz

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've heard of hamburger and Poe, of course!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More cool stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Then I'll show Poe next. The great thing about the
    DIE UNHEIMLICHEN series are the completely different drawing styles of the artists. Lukas Jüliger puts Poes classic horror story in an incredible, mostly green otaku / anime world.

A.E.Poe - Berenice
    signed and remarqued from Lucas Jüliger

Free reading sample = LESEPROBE
    https://www.carlsen.de/hardcover/die...berenice/93549

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Interesting. I wonder what Poe would have thought of anime.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Like it.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much guys !!!
    I will post the next issue soon which is completely different in style than the previous issues.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Now, a really old horror story from Sophokles, turned into a great graphic novel by Olivia Vieweg.

Sophokles - Antigone
    signed and remarqued from Olivia Vieweg

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

Is that a sequel to anti-gone with the wind?

Just kidding, Frank, nice new book!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, another great comic implementation, now i have to read the original from Sophokes.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The DIE UNHEIMLICHEN series continues with a story by Literature Nobel prize winner Elfriede Jelinek.
    This time, the comic artist was Nicolas Mahler and its again a supernice and completely different from the other
    DIE UNHEIMLICHEN graphic novels drawing style.

Elfride Jelinek - Die Unheimlichen: DER FREMDE!
    störenfried der ruhe eines sommerabends der ruhe eines friedhofs
    -THE STRANGER!
    troublemaker the rest of a summer evening the rest of a cemetery

signed and remarqued from Nicolas Mahler + sig+doodled promo card

Der Fremde - promo card

free extract - Leseprobe
    https://www.carlsen.de/hardcover/die...riedhofs/93551

I think I made out the words 'the', 'a', 'and' and 'two', I think
    Why do you guys have so many ways of saying 'the'???

Seriously, nice book, and I must start to keep up with all those Nobel Prize winners.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great addition frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I made out the words 'the', 'a', 'and' and 'two', I think
    Why do you guys have so many ways of saying 'the'???

Seriously, nice book, and I must start to keep up with all those Nobel Prize winners.
    German grammar ... not that easy....

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great addition frank!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice, Frank!
    Tks guys !!!
    I'll be showing the next issue soon....

German grammar is almost as hard as French grammar which is almost as hard as English grammar which is...

Country
    Country Flag

German grammar is almost as hard as French grammar which is almost as hard as English grammar which is...
    Nah, y'all. It taint hard at t'all.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the best book release celebrations I have attended.
    The location, a fruit shop in St. Pauli, the world famous red light district in Hamburg.

Unterm Birnbaum - Theodor Fontane
    artist Birgit Weyhe

Birgit Weyhe found a place in the small, very full fruit shop to draw for me.

Birgit Weyhe was so friendly to sig+remarque my UNTERNM BIRNBAUM

https://www.carlsen.de/hardcover/die...irnbaum/101527

At the end of the event, were the artists Birgit Weyhe and the editor Isabell Kreitz were present
    everyone received a promo pin + card
    and a pear as a gift, which was wrapped in a specially designed horror napkin.

Original drawings

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool, Germany seems so book friendly with all the events you go to.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Very nice. Did you buy any red lights?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Really cool, Germany seems so book friendly with all the events you go to.
    Very nice. Did you buy any red lights?
    Tks guys, it was a fun event.

No red lights bought, nothing bad done....
    But I remember when I left the event a large group of drunk UK football fans stood in front of the fruit shop, along with some hookers.
    (Football fans from the UK often come to Hamburg to see FC St. Pauli)

FC St. Pauli
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gkqL0I20sI

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like a great time, Frank! But you don't have to turn on the red light

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast