Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

After a great 3 authors bookreading at the 2019 Hamburg Krimi Festival, Robert Brack was so friendly to sign
    me again a book.

I was the second in line when Robert Brack arrived at the signature table.

3 author panel.

Robert Brack signed my book.

Robert Brack - Und das Meer gab seine Toten wieder
    signed

I hope very much that the Hamburg Krimi Festival will take place again 2021.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice but...
    ...next time, try to be 1st in line, Frank!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very nice but...
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice but...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice but...
    To my shame I have to admit that I was actually the first in line, but I don't wanna look too much like a nerdy collector, i was there several days in a row, so I let a person in front.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A true gentleman!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Suntup - Never Won - contest - AE of The Auctioneer arrived, its a beautifully bound and designed book in a great slipcase, with a supernice bookmark, delivered in the best + safest packaging I've ever seen.

The Auctioneer by Joan Samson
    limited signed slipcased Aritst Gift Edition

Now you can AUCTION it off!

Just kidding!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Now you can AUCTION it off!

Just kidding!
    I don't think so, but i would trade it for a Suntup S/L Misery.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Whenever I see a signed copy, I have to buy it.

John Le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed

Some of my signed JLC books, have to take a new picture, my new book is nr.14.

Interesting!
    One of these days I need to read one of his books.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Stockerlone: I think your avatar looks like if one of the low men was David Bowie (it has that extra bit of panache).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Stockerlone: I think your avatar looks like if one of the low men was David Bowie (it has that extra bit of panache).
    Must ask Vinny the next time i talk with him if DB was the example.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Visited at the IX Internationaler Graphic Novel Salon
    01.10.2019 in the beautiful Instituto Italiano di Cultura an amazing 4 artist event.

One of the artists, the amazing Tuono Pettinato was so friendly to sign and remarque
    my italian graphic novel antho. Cartaditalia 4.

Tuono Pettinato - Cartaditalia 4
    signed and remarqued

There was also a vernissage with a lot of original drawings from the 4 artists, her some stuff from Tuono Pettinato.

I haven't been to a convention in such a long time your pictures always make me want to do so again, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't been to a convention in such a long time your pictures always make me want to do so again, Frank!
    I also miss it incredibly, my record, i visited in one year bookreading events, vernissages etc.
    with more then 50 authors/artists. So far this year i think i visited ..... 00.00
    Fortunately, I still have pics from events that I have attended in the last 1-2-3 years.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Josh Malerman - Heute am Tag des Schweins
    limited 66/999
    signed from Josh Malerman + Daniele Serra
    Cemetery Dance Germany

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, for Christmas in 2020 my favorite comic book store again offered remarqued comics at the normal price.
    I chose the picture book about the most famous children's song in Low German / Platt Deutsch.

Jens Natter - De Jung mit´n Tüdelband
    signed and remarqued

It's Christmas in August!
    Nice book, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It's Christmas in August!
    Nice book, Frank!
    Tks Steve, have some other stuff for years, still far behind with posting pics....
    Let's see which remarqued stuff my fav. comic shop offers this years christmas time.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In 2019 the greatest living female opera star Anna Netrebko was for a concert in Hamburg, it was sold out in seconds, cost from 400+ euros per ticket, I was not there but was able to purchase her rare signed biography.

Anna Netrebko
    signed

Spoiler:

Anna Netrebko - La Bohème (Quando me'n vo') de Puccini

Anna Netrebko - Meine Lippen sie küssen so heiß. Franz Lehar

Anna Netrebko ~ O Mio Babbino Caro ~ Giacomo Puccini

Looks like you hit a high note, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like you hit a high note, Frank!
    Tks Steve, on the secondary market, tickets got sold for more than 2 thousand euro.,
    a little bit to much for me.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The series of classic horror stories, now re-implemented as a graphic novel in DIE UNHEIMLICHEN, was continued.

H.C. Andersen - Der Schatten
    signed and remarqued from the artist Aike Arndt
    with a promo card

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something for my Ray Bradbury collection, my birthday present, from me - for me.

Ray Bradbury - DEATH IS A LONELY BUSINESS

signed limited leatherbound with gold gilded page edges
    Franklin Library First Edition 1985

Sharp looking volume!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast