Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Sharp looking volume!
    Tks Steve, think now I have to buy all the other Franklin Library Ray Bradbury S/L issues as well....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, someting from my favorite comic book store who again offered remarqued comics at the normal price
    for Christmas in 2020.

The Hamburg artist Jul Gordon often works with small press publishers, her comics run between 50 and 200 copies.

Jul Gordon - Contact Center
    signed limited remarqued
    A story about two friends entering a fullcontact knive fight center and almost kill each other.
    Inspired by a dream.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was just thinking about entering a full contact S&W 44 Magnum fight center.
    You have made me change my mind.
    Thanks!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Some pics from the comic.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yikes!
    Rated 'R' for sure!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Were you feeling lucky, Steve?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One more from the amazing Jul Gordon....

Jul Gordon - Kisses like that
    signed limited 17/100 remarqued

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, whenever I see a signed book from JLC I have to buy it,
    this is my 15th sig. book but the first sig softcover.

John Le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed softcover

They just had an answer about him (and Stephen King and Thomas Harris), on Jeopardy!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some time ago I got this book back from Vinny with a supernice remarque.

Jack Dann - Promised Land
    PS Publishing
    limited 8/500 signed from Jack Dann
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Elvis has left the bookstore.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Elvis has left the bookstore.
    This is already my third Elvis remarque, the other two are from Reinhard Kleist in his ELVIS Graphic Novel.

Elvis - Die Illustrierte Biografie
    signed and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist

Elvis was a legend, all right.
    I catch an occasional glimpse of him on the old Best of the Ed Sullivan show reruns, and he was very charismatic.
    Last I heard (I read it somewhere), he was hunting dinosaurs on Venus with John Lennon

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Elvis was a legend, all right.
    I catch an occasional glimpse of him on the old Best of the Ed Sullivan show reruns, and he was very charismatic.
    Last I heard (I read it somewhere), he was hunting dinosaurs on Venus with John Lennon
    Ahhh.... i think there also living Jim Morrison and M. Monroe.
    In the last few days I looked at some artists on youtube who covered Elvis, but 99% are embarrassing.
    The only one I really liked was the 18 years old Diana Ankudinova with Can't help falling in love
    A completely different, super amazing arrangement, of cause live.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No surprise, i only attended a few events in 2020.
    One of them was the exhibition of the Hamburg comic artist Sascha Hommer, almost everything else at the
    2020 Hamburg Comic Festival took place without artists, only as a panel walk.
    Sascha was so friendly to sign + remarqued 1-2 things for me.

The program booklet was super thin this year..

Drawings by differend artists...

Sascha Hommer - Die Sommerreise der Griesgrame / The summer trip of the curmudgeons
    signed and remarqued

Sascha remarqued my Der Sommer der Griesgrame

I miss going to conventions!
    That looks like a fun one!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I miss going to conventions!
    That looks like a fun one!
    Tks Steve, I also miss it a lot, instead of being at 30-50 events in one year,
    I've now been to less than 10 events in 2 years.
    Sascha was also kind enough to sign and remarque my KAMPFKOLOSSE for me.

KAMPFKOLOSSE Battle colossi

23 national/international comicartist´s create this flip over comic book.
    Each artist creates his ´Fighter´. Each fighter pic is separated in 3 pic pieces, with flipping
    you can create your one and only fighter. I try to get remarques from all artists, it is not
    easy.

Kampfkolosse
    signed and remarqued from Sascha Hommer

Some drawings from other artists.

I could beat them all with one arm tied behind my back and a BFG in my other hand.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I could beat them all with one arm tied behind my back and a BFG in my other hand.

Maybe, but some are very dangerous. Here you can see some combinations,
    on the left half you can always see in the 3 pictures what every fighter likes / his weapon.

Here you can see some dangerous fighter combinations.
    https://bldgwlf.com/kampfkolosse/

I met Aisha Franz and a few other artists at the 2012 Kampfkolosse
    release party and have been friends with her.
    Aisha Franz sig+remarqued my Kampfkolosse 2012

Kampfkolosse release party 2012
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/zirp/s...7627626938483/

This is Chantal Müller, the fighter Aisha Franz created.

Aisha Franz
    https://www.instagram.com/aishathesheriff/

http://www.fraufranz.com/wordpress2

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The first book that i show every year is something special for me, this time its the German Horror Anthology
    LEIPZIG MORBID. The book is signed and doodled from the amazing
    Sonja Rüther and is also
    signed from my good friend Rona Walter. It was the last story that Rona published in German,
    and it was a big surprise for me that I am in it as the main character's neighbor, murdered by the Leipzig mermaid.

LEIPZIG Morbid

Sonja Rüther signed and remarqued it some time ago for me.

Signed from Rona Walter, its the nicest dedication i own.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

If you've got to be knocked off, do it in style, by a mermaid!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's awesome, Frank!
    If you've got to be knocked off, do it in style, by a mermaid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Sweet!
    Thanks guys, until I read the story, I really had no idea that I had a small role in Rona´s story.
    There are certainly worse ways of death than being murdered by a beautiful mermaid.

New stuff by Sonja Rüther is coming out soon, can´t wait.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

At the same event i meet Sascha Hommer, the 2020 Hamburg Comic Festival i also meet again the German
    Graphic Novel artist Anna Haifisch at her exhibition. She was so friendly to sign and remarque
    the english edition of her Graphic Novel VON SPATZ.
    Von Spatz is a fictional rehabilitation center for artists in crisis, featuring such restorative features as a penguin pool, hot dog stand, and art supply store. In the opening pages, Walt Disney has a breakdown, destroying his office and alienating those around him, and is brought to the center by his wife.

Anna Haifisch - Von Spatz
    signed and remarqued

Anna remarqued my Von Spatz

Some original pages from Anna´s exhibition

Some promo stuff from the 2020 Hamburg Comic Festival,
    a postcard from Sascha Hommer and a sticker from Anna Haifisch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast