Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The ' if I told you, you wouldn't believe me " thread.

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default The ' if I told you, you wouldn't believe me " thread.

What's that one freaky fact about you or thing you've seen or did that people always respond with a " no way! " or " are you serious? "

Me;

I am the oldest of my dads 33 children. ( praises the decision my mom made to divorce when I was five )
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I have been dead, and am not now.
    ( and I remember being dead.)

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post

Woah!

how did that happen?
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

i have memories of living in a paralell universe.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I had a drug overdose ( now here's the part your really gonna say whoa to)
    when I was 19 years old...NO I am NOT making this up!! :LOL: Anyway,
    I was only dead some minutes,and fortunately they were able to revive me,
    only to be in a coma for a few days...it was a lot better than it sounds.
    I have spent many years studying near death experiences because of it.
    I have also made the decision to be DNR-DNI because of it.
    I have to go home now, but should I return next week,
    we can take this up again.Goodnight my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by ATG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post

Woah!

how did that happen?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ATG: Is your family religious?
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Country
    Country Flag

My father is a Utah polygamist.

In my profile, wherein one can find my website, and therein my true name. Google that and you will link to the story of one of the last people in America put in prison for a religious belief. I have been on 20/20 and AM talk radio.

Country
    Country Flag

That was your father?

Edit: sorry, confused.

He was jailed for polygamy?

I personally couldnt care less what consenting adults agree to, as long as noone is hurt. I actually feel a little sympathetic for any man with more than one wife

Is it something you believe in?

Country
    Country Flag

No.

My dad is currently with three wives.
    My grandfather was the one imprisoned.

I am a comfortable agnostic and have no reloigious beliefs that would require such off spring, thank Gan.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's very interesting ATG. But now the real question is.....do you watch Big Love?

Something interesting about me....I fell over the edge of a waterfall in Hawaii and didn't get injured.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and can break cement paving bricks with my bare hands (yes, the same ones you buy at Home Depot).

I was born breached and was basically folded in half when born - they had to wrap me in blankets to "straighten" me out - I was the hit of the OB ward at the time.

And Erin, WTF??? We'll need some details on that one!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A lot of people already know the story I think.

When I was 16 and on vacation with my family in Hawaii, we went on a hike with a tour group to see a waterfall. You could climb up a steep cliff to the top of the waterfall and wade around in the water. I slipped on the wet rocks and couldn't regain my balance and.....oops.....over the side I went. It was pretty high up and I landed in the middle of a group of rocks. So I was quite lucky. I scared the hell out of my family and a bunch of people though.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That IS lucky.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I scared the hell out of my family and a bunch of people though.
    I bet you did! My ex was drunk and fell off a waterfall around the same age and busted out half her teeth and was in rehab for almost a year afterwards. She surprised the hell out of me one day when she popped out her plates.

Very intersting stories Alinda and ATG. I'd love to hear more.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Once I wake up late in the evening and as I opened my eyes I saw a big black shape of a person in the dark standing at my bed - watching me silently.
    I said: "What's up" because I was very sleepy and I thought it was my mom but it turned out later that it was a burglar.

Roland would have understood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

When I was 16 and on vacation with my family in Hawaii, we went on a hike with a tour group to see a waterfall. You could climb up a steep cliff to the top of the waterfall and wade around in the water. I slipped on the wet rocks and couldn't regain my balance and.....oops.....over the side I went. It was pretty high up and I landed in the middle of a group of rocks. So I was quite lucky. I scared the hell out of my family and a bunch of people though.

I had never heard that story, which is kind of odd, all things considered.

Let's see.....

I've been a vegetarian for near 8 years, but I would totally eat a human, given that I feel that humans have removed themselves from the cycle and laws of nature and no longer deserve to be here. When I do things like take spiders outside rather than kill them, people say thinks like, "You won't even kill bugs?!?" and I tell them that the only living thing that I would knowingly kill without great remorse is a human.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I like Linda, have died before, but have no recollection.

As a child, the age of 9 months, I died three different times where I had no breathing, no pulse, nothing.

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I "died" as well, about 6 years ago now... but I got better.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

When I was fourteen I got in the way of my friends back swing at a driving range. Bent down to get a ball from the basket and BAM! 4 Iron to the temple. I sat down on a bench right after, got my bearings and checked it out in the mirror. No bruising, no pain, no anything. It was really quite surreal.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

I had never heard that story, which is kind of odd, all things considered.

Let's see.....

I've been a vegetarian for near 8 years, but I would totally eat a human, given that I feel that humans have removed themselves from the cycle and laws of nature and no longer deserve to be here. When I do things like take spiders outside rather than kill them, people say thinks like, "You won't even kill bugs?!?" and I tell them that the only living thing that I would knowingly kill without great remorse is a human.

You have the eyes of a Gunslinger. I can relate.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Eating the tops of food cycles isn't very healthy, at all. Really, tertiary consumers are too high to eat as well.

I had some very interesting experiences whilst using a Ouija Board. And even more weird paranormal witnessings not using it. One time I was doing dishes and I dropped a spatula. I bend down, grab it, stand up...and every single cupboard door in my kitchen was open. Then there was the time me and a couple friends were sitting in my room and we all saw this tall, completely opaque figure that walked past my door and looked at us. The UFO and strange lights I've seen and, a story my Aunt told me that was mind blowing about UFO's.

My aunt lived by a Nuclear plant and said she and my uncle were out in their back yard and a light flew over their back yard and sat over top the nuclear plant for a minutes then flew away, then came back again over and over again.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've witnessed an exorcism.

Gunslinger Apprentice Shelbs is on a distinguished road Shelbs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I was about 5 years old, my overzealous brother got upset with me for somethingorother and decided to choke me as punishment. After a few minutes, I was floating high overhead at the top of our cathedral ceiling, looking down at us, my face purple and slack, my brother with his hands gripping my throat like a maniac. It was very surreal and still gives me chills to think about it.
    Thankfully my grandmother came in and put an end to my demise.

Last night I told the FlashChat folks about the time a goat rammed me in the eyeball with one of its horns when I was a kid. Bethany was shocked to her very core.

Country
    Country Flag

thats attempted murder dude

Gunslinger Apprentice Shelbs is on a distinguished road Shelbs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I forgave him. -_-

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast