Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunchback Jack Collection - non-King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice, you lucky dog!
    And such crystal clear pictures!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The Numbered Edition of The Haunting of Hill House, by Shirley Jackson, from Suntup Editions, with planchette:

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Peter! It's awesome how well the books are packaged.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice Peter. And I agree with Brian that the packaging is well done.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Peter! It's awesome how well the books are packaged.
    Thanks, Brian. As is often noted, Paul and team do a uniquely great packaging job. I don't know of another publisher (yet!) that uses molded foam. It sure does keep our treasures safe.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very nice Peter. And I agree with Brian that the packaging is well done.
    Thanks, Mike. Its a privilege sharing the non-King car of the Suntup train with ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    SUPERNICE !!!
    Thanks, Frank. There are not enough superlatives when it comes to Suntup Editions!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

A small purchase that only has significance because I want to read this novel so badly .

The ARC of The War Within by Stephen R Donaldson. To be published in April 2019.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Two signed UK editions of The Angel's Game, by Carlos Ruiz Zafón:

This is the Waterstones signed and slipcased edition, limited to 1000 copies:

This is something I haven't seen before. The publisher release a signed hardcover preview edition, limited to 100 copies.

Despite being signed and limited, neither of these editions is particularly hard to find. There are a lot of different signed UK editions of this title, and many signed trade editions as well, so it's pretty easy to get a signed copy without paying too much.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice new stuff. It's good to have one of just 100 copies, isn't it?

I really like that Donaldson used 'dreamed' instead of 'dreamt'. I don't know why, but that bugs me.

Oh wait, I do know why...I'm weird.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Thanks to a member here, I now have a complete set of the lettered SubPress editions of The Broken Earth Trilogy by N. K. Jemisin:

The first volume is a PC copy, the second and third volumes are letter "AA".

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

One more A and you can get free towing.

Seriously though - very nice books!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peter. Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations my friend - beautiful set!
    At one point I wanted to get that Angels Game numbered as well - as its pretty cool edition.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful new books, BIG CONGRATS !!!

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations, Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice new stuff. It's good to have one of just 100 copies, isn't it?
    Thanks, Steve. Yes, the low limitation was a definite factor in getting the book, as well as just the uniqueness of having a signed limited proof edition, which I'd never seen before.

One more A and you can get free towing.

Seriously though - very nice books!
    HA HA HA!! Thank you!

Very nice, Peter. Congrats!
    Thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Congratulations my friend - beautiful set!
    At one point I wanted to get that Angels Game numbered as well - as its pretty cool edition.
    Thanks, Yegor. I had planned to pass on the Jemisin set originally ... and then I read the first volume, and decided it was "lettered-worthy" . I got the PC copy of volume 1 for an absolute steal, and a member here offered vols 2 and 3 for a very fair price. Very pleased, overall.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what SubPress does with the Cixin Liu series.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Beautiful new books, BIG CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Congratulations, Peter!
    Thanks very much, Ralph! I really like them.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

A signed trade copy of Cardinal Black by Robert McCammon, from the Alabama Booksmith:

I'm pretty thrilled to get this today. Not only is it a week before the official release date, but the signed postcard has the same number as my signed limited copy from CD.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

I've still never read McCammon, but it's a good looking book.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Peter!

I've still never read McCammon, but it's a good looking book.
    His Matthew Corbett series (of which this is the seventh volume) is well worth your time. Beautifully written, a wonderful sense of time and place, great characters, suspenseful story. Would highly recommend.

Congrats, Peter!
    Thanks, Brian. I also have some limited editions of the book coming, but even this signed trade is quite nice indeed.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations on the new acquisition!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    Congratulations on the new acquisition!
    Thanks very much!

Ilium (Simmons)

No new acquisitions, but I Took some photos of my Peter Straub collection, and I thought I'd share.

Signed Limited:

Lettered:

I'm looking for the lettered of lost boy lost girl, from Borderland Press, so PM me if you have one to sell or can help.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice Straubs.

Here's hoping someone (Suntup? CD?) cranks out an edition of Ghost Story or Shadowland at some point.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Wow, nice.
    I think I even read two of those. GHOST STORY and THE BALLAD OF, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast