Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    I am curious, is your Red Rising lettered dust jacket heavily stained from the traycase lining? Mine ended up being pretty bad, but feel mean requesting a new one. Would they be willing to replace it?
    I dont think so. I wonder what caused it? Humidity?
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Did you manage to get the lettered BLOOD'S A ROVER by Harlan Ellison from Sub Press? Forthcoming. I was so incredibly ticked off they sold so fast. I was there the second they were offered, and by the time I typed my credit card number in they were gone.
    I was lucky to get it - I think it sold out in 3 minutes if I recall
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I am curious, is your Red Rising lettered dust jacket heavily stained from the traycase lining? Mine ended up being pretty bad, but feel mean requesting a new one. Would they be willing to replace it?
    I dont think so. I wonder what caused it? Humidity?
    It's possible, it has been pretty darn humid here lately. I emailed Subterranean and they are sending a new one (so kudos to them), and I found out I could simply rub a great deal of it away. Beautiful book, can't wait to see your photos of it!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

Here we go Red Rising by Pierce Brown. Subterranean Press. Lettered Edition.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Did you manage to get the lettered BLOOD'S A ROVER by Harlan Ellison from Sub Press? Forthcoming. I was so incredibly ticked off they sold so fast. I was there the second they were offered, and by the time I typed my credit card number in they were gone.
    I was lucky to get it - I think it sold out in 3 minutes if I recall
    You were very lucky. That'll be the only Sub Press lettered Ellison I won't have. Let me know if you want to sell it, or better yet, give it away for free!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, RR looks good. Cool treatment on the traycase.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a matching lettered set of the Corbett series?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

I do not. Its on my "to get" list. I have a limited set which was extensively remarked by Vincent Chong and lettered versions but they are unmatched and even few missing.
    I should find photos of those somewhere I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

I do not. Its on my "to get" list. I have a limited set which was extensively remarked by Vincent Chong and lettered versions but they are unmatched and even few missing.
    I should find photos of those somewhere I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    It will be a tough set to put together, but I have no doubt that if it is something on your 'to get' list, it shall happen. Altered Carbon was a tough find.

WTB:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

When do we get to see Altered Carbon?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I saw the pictures you posted of your lettered Altered Carbon, and it is gorgeous. I was curious what a numbered would go for? I am not ready to drop two grand at the moment for a copy like yours!

I know ones listed for $700, but feel that's one or two hundred too high, is that right?
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

I saw the pictures you posted of your lettered Altered Carbon, and it is gorgeous. I was curious what a numbered would go for? I am not ready to drop two grand at the moment for a copy like yours!

I know ones listed for $700, but feel that's one or two hundred too high, is that right?
    The price for Altered Carbon S/L is high. Low print run, but boosted now because the second in the series is forthcoming. I would still think you could find one for around 500.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

There were two listed around 500 and once one sold, the other was immediately relisted higher. I would try to contact seller and try to work a deal.

WTB:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Am I blind or did you see the AC pictures somewhere else?

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

Am I blind or did you see the AC pictures somewhere else?
    Yeah it's on the "Other authors you collect" thread, page 87.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...collect/page87
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks PennyUnwise!

Country
    Country Flag

Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan. Subterranean Press, lettered state.

My Mood
    Chatty

Very nice, Yegor! I have to say I was impressed watching you hunt that down. Found myself even rooting for you to find it, haha. Congratulations. It’s a beauty alright.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You have a fantastic lettered collection! I like them all from A to Z!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

George RR Martin, GRRM a RRetrospective.
    Subterranean Press.

Country
    Country Flag

George RR Martin Fevre Dream
    Subterranean Press.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Good god, that FEVRE DREAM is beautiful. I have the numbered edition, but that leather traycase is really something else.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Good god, that FEVRE DREAM is beautiful. I have the numbered edition, but that leather traycase is really something else.
    That is a sweet looking edition.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Beyond the Aquila Rift: The Best of Alastair Reynolds. Subterranean Press.

Country
    Country Flag

And Their Memory Was A Bitter Tree. Robert E Howard. Illustrations by Brom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast