Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Br!an's Non-King Collection

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice items, Brian. Congratulations.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice stuff!
    Those eyeballs look so tasty.
    A little snack before the main course.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice items, Brian. Congratulations.
    Thanks. I like 'em.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff, i remember when the Jill Baumann/Dark Delicacies prelim was offered on ebay...
    Love to add it to my remarqued s/l Dark Delicacies..

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Some Ernest Cline.

Signed reissue edition.

Do you think I made a mistake taking the “Signed Copy” sticker off mine?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Some Ernest Cline.

Signed reissue edition.
    Do you think I made a mistake taking the “Signed Copy” sticker off mine?

No. I just haven't put a Brodart cover on these yet. When I do I'll remove the sticker and put it on the Brodart cover.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool thanks. Man I wish I didn’t throw it away.

Heads up, it didn’t really stick too well after being removed. I put it on my Kindle and twenty minutes later the top half curled up. Probably because the surface of the Kindle doesn’t work well with stickers, but thought I’d at least mention this in case it helps.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some Ernest Cline.

Fine First Printing of Ready Player One I purchased from ABEBooks for $11 +$3.50 shipping. I have to get this one to a signing!

US and UK Armada proofs and signed firsts.

Signed reissue edition.

Very cool! Im huge RPO fan - but I could not get into Armada. Well I actually gave up 3 chapters in. Really really hope Ready Player Two will be decent.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Cool thanks. Man I wish I didn’t throw it away.

Heads up, it didn’t really stick too well after being removed. I put it on my Kindle and twenty minutes later the top half curled up. Probably because the surface of the Kindle doesn’t work well with stickers, but thought I’d at least mention this in case it helps.
    I'm not too concerned by the stickers. If it's straight from the publisher that way, then I try to preserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post

Very cool! Im huge RPO fan - but I could not get into Armada. Well I actually gave up 3 chapters in. Really really hope Ready Player Two will be decent.
    Thanks, Yegor.

And now for the crown jewel...

Lucky number thirteen.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just bought the movie in 3D!

Nice book, and don't forget to feed Oy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool book. Now I want one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I just bought the movie in 3D!

Nice book, and don't forget to feed Oy.
    I haven't seen the movie yet. I bet it would be cool on psychedelics. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

It's a beautiful book. I almost don't want the leave the dustjacket on it. Of course I do.

Cool book. Now I want one.
    That's the primary danger of reading collection threads. I want a large percentage of what I see. Of course I have to live in the reality that I can't afford that.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice, Brian. That's a nice edition.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys.

Here's the latest...

Beyond Science Fiction and BeautiesBeasts from the Michael Whelan Kickstarter campaign.

I posted about some problems with this release here.

You can right click the photo, select View Image and then click for a larger size image..

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Another production I was unaware of.
    They look great though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2