Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Br!an's Non-King Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Br!an's Non-King Collection

I will be posting about my non-King books in this thread.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to seeing this!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Looking forward to seeing this!
    We're having a discussion about where to post non-King books. I've decided it's here. If a sub-forum gets created, then this can be moved.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Will the first book be that anger-issue Arab's Necronomicon, or something more mundane?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Thiught I deleted this already sorry Brian. Im new to TDT and tapatalk, thought this was for general non-king books. Didnt realize this was your personal thread.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Way to start out on a high note! Beautiful!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I may have posted this is wrong thread apologies Brian noob mistake

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post

My thread has been jacked!

No problem, Vig. I was going to start off with Joe Hill but since you beat me to it...

I just received William Peter Blatty’s Lost Screenplay Collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

My thread has been jacked!

No problem, Vig. I was going to start off with Joe Hill but since you beat me to it...

I just received William Peter Blatty’s Lost Screenplay Collection.

Wow what a beautiful edition! So funny you answered back with Blatty also lol thats awesome

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Your inbox is full, Brian.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Whoa Brian. That's a signed proof of The Excorcist?? I almost bought the Lost Screenplay Collection but realized it wasn't in the budget. Such a cool production.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Whoa Brian. That's a signed proof of The Excorcist?? I almost bought the Lost Screenplay Collection but realized it wasn't in the budget. Such a cool production.
    It is a signed proof. Alas, it isn't mine. The Lost Screenplay is mine.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Oh oops I didn’t even look at the name haha.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great start, Brian with the Blatty screenplays. Looking forward to this thread!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Did the devil make you buy those Blatty books?
    Seriously, that is a great looking set.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh oops I didn’t even look at the name haha.
    That's okay. I picked up the ball and ran with it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan
    Will the first book be that anger-issue Arab's Necronomicon, or something more mundane?
    It ended being a little more mundane. It isn't boring though.

I think Vigoran should send me that proof now that it's in my collection thread.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great start, Brian with the Blatty screenplays. Looking forward to this thread!!
    Thanks. Now I just have to keep on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Did the devil make you buy those Blatty books?
    Seriously, that is a great looking set.
    I think perhaps she did.

Country
    Country Flag

A couple more WPBs.

First printing of Legion in fine condition & Signed Limiteds of Dimiter and Demons Five, Exorcists Nothing.

Country
    Country Flag

Some Ernest Cline.

Fine First Printing of Ready Player One I purchased from ABEBooks for $11 +$3.50 shipping. I have to get this one to a signing!

US and UK Armada proofs and signed firsts.

Signed reissue edition.

My Mood
    Chatty

I think Vigoran should send me that proof now that it's in my collection thread.
    You’ll be able to buy it at Very Fine Books pretty soon.

Country
    Country Flag

Signed Limited of CD's Dark Delicacies.

The drawing is an original preliminary piece Jill Bauman created for the dustjacket art.

Sorry brian thought i deleted it already, it should be good now.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry brian thought i deleted it already, it should be good now.
    Not a problem. Thanks for sharing it.

Nice stuff!
    Those eyeballs look so tasty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast