Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Book collection: TnTzDad

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the original movie was a total loss compared to the book. I read the book at 15 and it as intense as all my friends said.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great copy! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a beauty. Congratulations

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice copy, congrats!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    An older addition...

And my newest addition...
    As I become more enlightened to the happenings in the world of SK books, I have to ask how many of these LSOE remarques have been made public? I found the discussion with this and three others but have any others surfaced since?

Country
    Country Flag

Some new adds and finally framed print. The custom leather Dark Tower books are from eBay. I've gotta say that the detail and simple originality make it worth it. Not all agree, and that's okay. If I collected for everyone else I'd be broke and unhappy.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new adds and finally framed print. The custom leather Dark Tower books are from eBay. I've gotta say that the detail and simple originality make it worth it. Not all agree, and that's okay. If I collected for everyone else I'd be broke and unhappy.

Prints are Beautiful, of course. And I was intrigued by those dt books. I think they look really cool. Waa a little nervous about them but would love to see detailed pics if you get a chance. You can PM me if they are too ugly for everyone else. What editions did they work with? Anything you wish they would have done differently?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Prints are Beautiful, of course. And I was intrigued by those dt books. I think they look really cool. Waa a little nervous about them but would love to see detailed pics if you get a chance. You can PM me if they are too ugly for everyone else. What editions did they work with? Anything you wish they would have done differently?

Don't ask about the editions. Lol These are the 2016 PB set and most are in the upper teens. I'll take some closer pics and post them this weekend. The detail in the woodwork is quite nice and I'm partial to the significant quotes on the back of each book. Just know that if you buy from him, there is a delay. He only crafts what he sells, and it's something he said he would note in the auction. After much back and forth, he offered this: If you feel so inclined, you can share coupon code RKIXWZX. It will give 10% off the Dark Tower set when ordered from my website ComputerAidedCrafting.com." He did take an offer on eBay, but I bet he would go even lower withouth eBay fees.

Oh, and it is real leather. There's no denying that smell. The only drawback is that the wood could use some staining. Aside from that, it's a very unique Dark Tower compliment.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

All that, PLUS surround sound?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    All that, PLUS surround sound?
    The art and books are in my room, where it's safe from "the roomie". The surround is in the living room.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prints are some nice!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't ask about the editions. Lol These are the 2016 PB set and most are in the upper teens. I'll take some closer pics and post them this weekend. The detail in the woodwork is quite nice and I'm partial to the significant quotes on the back of each book. Just know that if you buy from him, there is a delay. He only crafts what he sells, and it's something he said he would note in the auction. After much back and forth, he offered this: If you feel so inclined, you can share coupon code RKIXWZX. It will give 10% off the Dark Tower set when ordered from my website ComputerAidedCrafting.com." He did take an offer on eBay, but I bet he would go even lower withouth eBay fees.

Oh, and it is real leather. There's no denying that smell. The only drawback is that the wood could use some staining. Aside from that, it's a very unique Dark Tower compliment.
    Awesome info. I'm going to check it out. At least using the paperbacks keep the price lower. Thanks a lot.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting. I really like that set
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice ... the DT set and the prints...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I love both the prints and the DT covers and slipcase. Very interesting and unusual.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Two books away from being content...NAL 1sts of Long Walk and Road Work.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Purty nahse pitchers, pardner.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man! Now, if I can find another host site. It seems that if I delete pics on Imgur they disappear here. Or am I doing something wrong that keeps them from bonding permantently here?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man! Now, if I can find another host site. It seems that if I delete pics on Imgur they disappear here. Or am I doing something wrong that keeps them from bonding permantently here?
    If you delete pics from any hosting site, then the pics are gone and the links are broken, and thus the pic will no longer appear here (or anywhere else you posted the pic).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If you delete pics from any hosting site, then the pics are gone and the links are broken, and thus the pic will no longer appear here (or anywhere else you posted the pic).

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look outstanding... What a great collection

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, those prints are enormous, and look great! Congrats. And your collection is very well presented.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks every1.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast