+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection?

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

You're currently showing 64, Simon.
    Yeah, I updated the list myself - thought I'd save you the trouble
    Ah, you sly devil.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Cujo and Desperation pics will be posted when I get them in a few days in the Pride and Joy thread. Really cool inscriptions.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Demon of the Prim Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1 - In The Tall Grass. Thanks.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    +1 - In The Tall Grass. Thanks.
    Congrats! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33