Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    I am up to 8 now with If It Bleeds (thanks Kris) and Black House S/L
    Congrats! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have one less now because of a trade. Please update.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have one less now because of a trade. Please update.
    Updated!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

up to 76 now
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    up to 76 now
    Congrats, Mike! Updated.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Since I'm selling my collection, my total is, or will be, zero.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

John
    This saddens me, John. Hopefully they'll be well cared for, for generations to come.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

John
    I agree Brian. I was upset to hear about this. But I am sure that all of the King books and proofs and other books will be bought by people who will take care of them.

Country
    Country Flag

John
    I agree Brian. I was upset to hear about this. But I am sure that all of the King books and proofs and other books will be bought by people who will take care of them.
    We can only hope, when the time comes, that our collections end up with those who will appreciate them.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

John
    We can only hope, when the time comes, that our collections end up with those who will appreciate them.
    Agreed!

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1
    15 total.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post
    +1
    15 total.
    Congrats! Updated.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    John, you didn't keep a single one behind? Ugh.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

92 - Later S/L and Whispers (thanks to John Hanic & David @ Betts)

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Congrats! Updated. Could you please post a photo of Whispers here: https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...anic-s-Collect.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Updated. Could you please post a photo of Whispers here: https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...anic-s-Collect.
    I will. Sadly I haven't had a chance to unpack the box yet.

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats on the Later S\L. I tried, like a lot of people, but it just would take my CC info and when it did, it was too late.
    But I am glad you got one. Looking forward to seeing Whispers.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that left boxes unopened for days/weeks.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that left boxes unopened for days/weeks.
    I have a pile. I think it started with COVID precautions but now I’ve just gotten lazy. Lol.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

You can bump me up to 7 with Later. SEVEN. I’m in the double syllables now. Though if I get another one that’ll put me back down into the monosyllabic league. I think I’ll stop at seven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    You can bump me up to 7 with Later. SEVEN. I’m in the double syllables now. Though if I get another one that’ll put me back down into the monosyllabic league. I think I’ll stop at seven.

First that's great that you have 7 now and you were able to get later. But you can't stop now. you have to continue. 8,9,10 are monosyllabic. Then you hit 11, which is double but then you can
    rest with 12. The real issue is when you 17. 3 syllables. But I have faith. And again, congrats on getting Later. I tried and failed.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

First that's great that you have 7 now and you were able to get later. But you can't stop now. you have to continue. 8,9,10 are monosyllabic. Then you hit 11, which is double but then you can
    rest with 12. The real issue is when you 17. 3 syllables. But I have faith. And again, congrats on getting Later. I tried and failed.
    Eleven has three syllables, actually. ;-)

But by then, he's in double digits, which is a step above double syllables.

Country
    Country Flag

I have a pile. I think it started with COVID precautions but now I’ve just gotten lazy. Lol.
    Drives my wife nuts. She's like, "Aren't you excited for your stuff?!" I'm like, "Meh, I know what it is, I'll get to it eventually". Suntup Horn's was exception to that rule though

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, buddy! Your persistence definitely paid off and I'm happy for ya. Love it when us lower tier (for lack of better words) King collectors score a win. I have a sig that's caught up in the machine in Chicago. When you get a minute, could you run up there and grab it for me

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast