Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

114 with Fairy Tale signed limited

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

19 at this juncture.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post
    19 at this juncture.
    Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

fairy tale limited brings me to 23!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    fairy tale limited brings me to 23!
    Congrats! Updated.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I just got a numbered S/L From a Buick 8
    Thanks

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Mike!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sad to say, I am down to 17.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Nice Mike!
    Thanks Becca. I can't get over the art in this one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Sad to say, I am down to 17.
    Updated.

My Mood
    Cool

Did you get mine Brian?

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Since I haven't been able to complete my inventory chores, I'll just stop at the 31 December 2022 number. Please change my number to 386. Thank you.

Best,
    John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Did you get mine Brian?
    Sorry, buddy. Must have overlooked it. How many did ya add?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Brian,

Since I haven't been able to complete my inventory chores, I'll just stop at the 31 December 2022 number. Please change my number to 386. Thank you.

Best,
    John
    Most welcome and updated.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Did you get mine Brian?
    1 FAB8 numbered.
    Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Did you get mine Brian?
    1 FAB8 numbered.
    Thanks
    Congrats, most welcome, and updated!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

21 in my collection now, after adding a Very Best of New Horror, contributors copy, signed by King, Hill, Straub, Barker and Gaiman, among others. This was Lisa Tuttles book, designated LT.

Not bad.

Edited….looks like I have gone down by 1 on the first page. I had a small thinning out over the last couple of years, and replaced quite a few, but didnt realise I’d hit those giddy heights.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    21 in my collection now, after adding a Very Best of New Horror, contributors copy, signed by King, Hill, Straub, Barker and Gaiman, among others. This was Lisa Tuttles book, designated LT.

Not bad.

Edited….looks like I have gone down by 1 on the first page. I had a small thinning out over the last couple of years, and replaced quite a few, but didnt realise I’d hit those giddy heights.
    Congrats! Updated.

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in taking over this thread, I suppose let RF know.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, taking over this thread from Brian. Thanks for the work Brian!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Hey all, taking over this thread from Brian. Thanks for the work Brian!
    Thanks!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40