Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    You can bump me up to 7 with Later. SEVEN. I’m in the double syllables now. Though if I get another one that’ll put me back down into the monosyllabic league. I think I’ll stop at seven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First that's great that you have 7 now and you were able to get later. But you can't stop now. you have to continue. 8,9,10 are monosyllabic. Then you hit 11, which is double but then you can
    rest with 12. The real issue is when you 17. 3 syllables. But I have faith. And again, congrats on getting Later. I tried and failed.
    Eleven has three syllables, actually. ;-)

But by then, he's in double digits, which is a step above double syllables.
    Damn. I can't even count anymore.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

For those who maybe don't have that many, I hope you don't feel bad. It took me a while to get where I am. Trust me. And there are people that have way more than me.
    But I do have few waiting on standby so my number will creep up a bit.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those who maybe don't have that many, I hope you don't feel bad. It took me a while to get where I am. Trust me. And there are people that have way more than me.
    I don't actively seek them out personally and pick up a few here and there when something catches my eye. Forgot I have one coming from John's collection as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You can bump me up to 7 with Later. SEVEN. I’m in the double syllables now. Though if I get another one that’ll put me back down into the monosyllabic league. I think I’ll stop at seven.
    Congrats, buddy! Your persistence definitely paid off and I'm happy for ya. Love it when us lower tier (for lack of better words) King collectors score a win. I have a sig that's caught up in the machine in Chicago. When you get a minute, could you run up there and grab it for me
    I went there and now your book is lost. Bump me up to eight.

My Mood
    Cool

I don't actively seek them out personally and pick up a few here and there when something catches my eye. Forgot I have one coming from John's collection as well.
    That's fine too. It's what makes collecting so cool an unique.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, buddy! Your persistence definitely paid off and I'm happy for ya. Love it when us lower tier (for lack of better words) King collectors score a win. I have a sig that's caught up in the machine in Chicago. When you get a minute, could you run up there and grab it for me
    I went there and now your book is lost. Bump me up to eight.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about

Just found this forum. Surprised I didn't find this place before. Anyway I have lots of signed books from all sorts of different authors and celebrities. I have 6 King signatures if you want to add me to the list.

The Stand original release First Edition First Printing (got it signed in person many years ago.)
    Borderlands 5 (limited edition #306)
    Quietly Now (Limited Edition #289)
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 (Signed in person at an event for the book release)
    The Dark Tower VII First Edition (Signed in person at an event for the book release)
    The Dark Tower VII First Edition (Signed by both Stephen King and Michael Whelan at a bookstore signing when the book came out)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zuko3984 View Post
    The Dark Tower VII First Edition (Signed by both Stephen King and Michael Whelan at a bookstore signing when the book came out)
    Was is Just Books II in Greenwich, CT? My husband and I camped out
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Traveler zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I think it was. I can't remember the name of the bookstore. I know it was on Sept 20th 2004.
    I remember going the night before thinking i would need to camp out but when I got there no one was there and the store gave me a wristband with a number and said I could come back the next morning and get in line based on the number of my wristband.
    I do have a picture of me getting the book signed.
    Stephen King #2 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Country
    Country Flag

Just found this forum. Surprised I didn't find this place before. Anyway I have lots of signed books from all sorts of different authors and celebrities. I have 6 King signatures if you want to add me to the list.

The Stand original release First Edition First Printing (got it signed in person many years ago.)
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 (Signed in person at an event for the book release)
    The Dark Tower VII First Edition (Signed in person at an event for the book release)
    Welcome and I've got you added. Is the kid standing next to King an employee's kid or was he there with King?

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Great picture. Both times I’ve been at a King signing my camera has failed me! Would love to have a picture with me and King in it but I doubt he will ever come to the UK again.

Welcome and I've got you added. Is the kid standing next to King an employee's kid or was he there with King?
    Thanks.
    I think he was an employee's kid but I'm not really 100% sure.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I think it was. I can't remember the name of the bookstore. I know it was on Sept 20th 2004.
    Yep we were there as well.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

+1 for me for "Later". I don't know how the fuck I managed thru that clusterfuck order day, but I got one!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

I hope King has already signed the sheets for Later. Large family gatherings at Christmas will take a hit from Covid.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    +1 for me for "Later". I don't know how the fuck I managed thru that clusterfuck order day, but I got one!!!!
    Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up to 50! Few recents:

House Next Door S/L 1/125
    Dated Danse Macabre 3/28/81
    Inscribed GG

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post
    Up to 50! Few recents:

House Next Door S/L 1/125
    Dated Danse Macabre 3/28/81
    Inscribed GG
    Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

17!
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    17!
    I saw that and it's a beaut! Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Brian.
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Thank you Brian.
    Most welcome!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just crossed the 180 mark with my first in the Roman series with Bleeds!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Saw this one on FB. Love this edition Kris, but why did he (King) had to sign with a marker?
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

What's the story behind this edition? Haven't seen it before.

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast