Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Just bought a S/L Cujo from a member on here, so I am at 32 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by zuko3984 View Post
    Just bought Dark Tower books 3 through 7 S/L all #302
    so that brings me up to 12
    Congrats! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A member of the Rare King collector group on FB hooked me up with a Firestarter signed in my birth year! Then I managed to score the SL of Later, which I can't wait to receive. Then, I finally scored a huge grail: The Insomnia SL. My next grail will be the SL of the Talisman.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynAnn View Post
    A member of the Rare King collector group on FB hooked me up with a Firestarter signed in my birth year! Then I managed to score the SL of Later, which I can't wait to receive. Then, I finally scored a huge grail: The Insomnia SL. My next grail will be the SL of the Talisman.
    How many do you have total and I'll add ya.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up a S/L Desperation which should be here soon, so I’m at 33 now.

Congrats on the S/L Firestarter and Later!! I’m looking for both of those myself!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone starts somewhere, my dear!! Way to go!!! You're on the path for sure.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I just picked up a S/L Desperation which should be here soon, so I’m at 33 now.

Congrats on the S/L Firestarter and Later!! I’m looking for both of those myself!
    Updated! Congrats on your start, BrooklynAnn!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some really great stuff to get started with. Congrats.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up to 64 after jumping +11 with an amazing opportunity to buy a collection from a former Dr. of Mr King’s

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post
    Up to 64 after jumping +11 with an amazing opportunity to buy a collection from a former Dr. of Mr King’s
    Please do elaborate for posterity purposes if you can/may.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I live in Maine and had the opportunity to meet Mr. King’s doctor from the early 00’s and purchase a somewhat mishmash of 8 books that contain 11 signatures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I live in Maine and had the opportunity to meet Mr. King’s doctor from the early 00’s and purchase a somewhat mishmash of 8 books that contain 11 signatures!

Very cool, my friend!!! I HATE you!! lol Seriously, that must have been an awesome find, meeting and purchase. Good for you!! Tell us, did he relate that, King has or had any STD's? LOL Just kidding. Can't wait to see the pics in your collection thread? Great "inscriptions"? Anything else to divulge? The whole transaction is fraught with interesting additional details, "Avid King Collectors" just love to eat up. At least I would anyway.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, my friend!!! I HATE you!! lol Seriously, that must have been an awesome find, meeting and purchase. Good for you!! Tell us, did he relate that, King has or had any STD's? LOL Just kidding. Can't wait to see the pics in your collection thread? Great "inscriptions"? Anything else to divulge? The whole transaction is fraught with interesting additional details, "Avid King Collectors" just love to eat up. At least I would anyway.

Here’s one from the collection that I know you’ll love! Haha!
    How ya like me now?!?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How ya like me now?!?

So, you hate me right off and that is that, huh? LOL next time you have a cough, call NOMAR!!! LOL Ever feel like a relationship is just doomed? lol

Seriously, very nice book, signature and inscription. Obviously, I will not have that title in my collection, but it is a great acquisition none the less. Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

How ya like me now?!?

So, you hate me right off and that is that, huh? LOL next time you have a cough, call NOMAR!!! LOL Ever feel like a relationship is just doomed? lol

Seriously, very nice book, signature and inscription. Obviously, I will not have that title in my collection, but it is a great acquisition none the less. Congrats!!!
    Thanks and just messing around Bill!
    I really do need to start a collection thread soon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How ya like me now?!?

It would seem you indeed do!!! A hearty 'Welcome" to the site!!!

Spoiler:
    Oh, and BOSTON SUCKS!!!!! lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 5 now with Later.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

UTD 1st/1st inscribed (thank you Jerome)
    On Writing 1st/1st signed
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How ya like me now?!?

Spoiler:
    Who's in first place?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up to 185 now
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m up to 48

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

How ya like me now?!?

Spoiler:
    Who's in first place?
    It's not who is in 1st place now, but who is in 1st place in, October, my friend!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Up to 5 now with Later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    UTD 1st/1st inscribed (thank you Jerome)
    On Writing 1st/1st signed
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Up to 185 now
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I’m up to 48
    Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just one day later and now I'm up to 6 with my lucky Independent Bookstore Day snag!

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast