Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brady Hartsfield Tech Support Line

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've got a bunch of old programs like First Aid, Netscape Navigator, McAfee, Windows 90 whatever, etc. etc. in the original boxes. Is there any use for these whatsoever, or should I just chuck them all in the trash can?
    May be a collectors market for them if the boxes are in good condition etc. Otherwise I wouldn’t think there is any reason to hang on to them. Hopefully someone else speaks up.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've got a bunch of old programs like First Aid, Netscape Navigator, McAfee, Windows 90 whatever, etc. etc. in the original boxes. Is there any use for these whatsoever, or should I just chuck them all in the trash can?
    May be a collectors market for them if the boxes are in good condition etc. Otherwise I wouldn’t think there is any reason to hang on to them. Hopefully someone else speaks up.
    I always keep everything as mint as I can. I'll try to gather them all up for a group shot and have them all say "cheese".
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

These boxes are complete. One of them is missing a supplementary disc only. I have more boxes (I think), but I'd have to dig them out, and only if someone is interested in this stuff. I'd like to get a few bucks for it if it's still worth anything.

These are the discs, etc. without boxes, although I may be able to find the boxes up in the attic if it's worthwhile to do so:

I also have a few plastic storage containers for old style floppy discs if anyone has use for them. I can post a picture if someone wants to see them.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2