Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you had to relive Groundhog Day over and over?

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

the thought of getting to re-kill one of my enemies over and over and over is beginning to sound tempting...

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

If there were no consequences at all for my actions I think I would feed my husband's ex wife to rabid dogs...

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Me? Go fishing on the beach. have a great meal, make love all night, that sounds nice...yeah.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I would make love as much as possible......

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would play live versions of Grand Theft Auto... stealing cars, driving crazy, running and shooting it out with the cops, killing gangstas, etc... it would be awesome!

Oh, BTW, Groundhog Day is one of my all-time favorite movies. I can watch it any time it comes on. In fact, maybe I would watch that movie everyday too.

My Mood
    Worried

I would go up to all the people I ever had a crush on and tell them how I used to feel and just see what their reaction was... Just for the sake of curiosity.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So from what I gather people are either going to fuck, kill someone or take drugs. I'm surprised at the amount of violence though ... jesus guys, get happy
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just wanted to love
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

WE'RE ALL A LITTLE MAD HERE!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd get out all my aggression first, then i'd move on to more constructive things like learning all sorts of different languages, learn how to play different instruments, learn how to fly a plane...all that nifty stuff.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I would make love as much as possible......
    I already do that.

The orgies thing sounds nice, Orgies on E.

also with the learn a million languages thing.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Worried

I would become fluent in different languages but I don't know about orgies...

I would get a medical degree...

My Mood
    Worried

I think it would be therapeutic to get rid of all you aggression and then turn yourself into the person that you've always wanted to be...

Country
    Country Flag

JB: refer last saturday night.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

OK, living it over and over, does that mean I'm always in the same location?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    So from what I gather people are either going to fuck, kill someone or take drugs. I'm surprised at the amount of violence though ... jesus guys, get happy

Yeah, you damn Americans and your violence!... Oh, wait...

Hey in GTA there is also picking up hookers and having five different girlfriends at the same time, so it would not be all violence.

Country
    Country Flag

ive only played the 1st GTA, i should really catch up

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    OK, living it over and over, does that mean I'm always in the same location?
    Think of it like this : Let's say your starting off point is your bedroom ; even if you somehow manage to travel 1,000 miles in a day, when you fall asleep/die/lose consciousness, when you wake up, you'll be back in your bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    ive only played the 1st GTA, i should really catch up
    John Travolta : "What a loser......"

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I have to deal with idiotic co-workers and customers every day. It's a fantasy of mine to really let them have it. Ahhhh. so many possibilities.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

:d ahh! the joys of customer service!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I spent 8 hours researching something for a customer only to be told it wasn't actually necessary.

Buy hey! They pay my ass so I'm good to go.

My Mood
    Breezy

Matt, I'm gonna buy something from you, have you run around headless, and THEN give you neg feedback. What's your seller name.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

homeontheraynes

if you can believe that.

My Mood
    Breezy

funny handle, pard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast