Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you had to relive Groundhog Day over and over?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default What would you do if you had to relive Groundhog Day over and over?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/

For those who haven't seen it : Groundhog Day is about a TV News reporter named Phil Connors who has to relive the same day over and over, and over again. No matter what he does on this day, he wakes up the following day and has to start all over again , it's as if God (or whatever divine powers pleases ya) hits a RESET button. However, he knows that he is on this loop and keeps any knowledge gained from previous cycles.

Bearing in mind that there are absolutely no consequences for your actions, and that whatever you do will only bring back to the same starting point, what would you do if you had to relive groundhog day? Me?

- Break a chair over the head of the office bitch at work
    - Dress up as either Blondie (Good,Bad,Ugly) or Terminator everyday of the week!
    - Get into a massive shootout with cops
    - Do 100mph on a school zone!
    - Have a smokeout in a theatre

I'll add more as they come to me. Well?

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

first of all....calm down! I love the movie Groundhogs day. a good Bill Murray good times for sure.

I'm not sure what I'd relive over and over. I'll have to think about that.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome thread.

I hate to admit it, but i'd kill a few people I really can't stand. I mean, if they will be back the next day, it's not reallllllly murder right?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I mean, if they will be back the next day, it's not reallllllly murder right?
    Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    first of all....calm down!
    NEVER! NEVER! How about, I drive the S.W.A.T van and you shoot at the liquid metal cop from the van's rear?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh and, Erin, what would be your M.O?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I think I would go back into all the places I've worked and make out with my husband in there for starters...

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

find a well-stocked dealer
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Get high... I've never done it and if I have to relive the same day over and over again I might as well try it!

Go horseback riding

swim with dolphins

learn to fly an airplane

learn to do surgery

become a veterinarian...

read all the star trek books ever written

memorize the dark tower stories

oh there's millions of things I could do

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Hmmm, i'd get as creative as possible. But first of all, I'd kill my manager at Wal-Mart and shove his stupid little pricing gun down his throat.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    Worried

Can I help? I can pin him down!

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LH: high on EVERYTHING
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Worried

Yes!

And i would eat oranges because I know thye wouldn't kill me...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Hmmm, i'd get as creative as possible. But first of all, I'd kill my manager at Wal-Mart and shove his stupid little pricing gun down his throat.
    You could also tape him down to a shopping cart and throw him off a bridge. Record it, use a music track as audio, and watch it for quality entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    high on EVERYTHING
    Now you're talking!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd start out overdosing daily for a few months.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

God that's brilliant

What about, get superbly high on either and try to play sports?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I do everything that wouldn't involve me dying. Hell, I can do whatever I want, anyways, no consequences. Though, the luck of it would be after a multiple homicide the cycle would stop lol.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Me and Dora would probably have multiple orgies. Fun at the time, fallout always sucks.

(we don't really have orgies)
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

hmmmm....if the deed is truly gone when the day restarts

there's a whole lot of stuff this here uptight, repressed southern belle hasn't done and THAT's all i'm saying.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

**sends out an invite** <waggle>

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

ya know, there's almost a thread in there all by itself "what should bethany try?"
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*starts the thread*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome thread.

I hate to admit it, but i'd kill a few people I really can't stand. I mean, if they will be back the next day, it's not reallllllly murder right?
    This, ^, and raid stores.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Me and Dora would probably have multiple orgies. Fun at the time, fallout always sucks.
    Ah, nice one! And you wouldn't have to worry about STD's, fatigue issues or friction burns!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep--and let me tell you, hard wood is just as bad as carpets.

John F. Kennedy Syd Barrett is on a distinguished road Syd Barrett's Avatar

-Masturbate on home plate at Yankee Stadium (always wanted to do that).
    -Re-shoot the classic television show The Prisoner in my backyard, using a guy in a dinosaur costume as Number Two.
    -Order pizza...because pizza's good.
    -Two words: Tit-ties.
    -Eat the damn groundhog.
    It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here, and I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that I'm not here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast