Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grab Bag Giveaway

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perfect clip
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely gesture...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awful kind of you, Good Sir. Happy New Year!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice Jack.........

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Dude, you’re so generous.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words all!

Quick update for the winners. I have almost all books boxed up. I thought I had enough boxes but most of what I have wasn’t deep enough. I should still be good to go to get these done and out by Friday. I’ll shoot a note here when all done and will PM tracking numbers.

Happy New Year!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

A quick update. Everything has been packed up and labelled, just needs to go to the post office. I'm on the east coast and these last couple days, the kids have been out of school, so I've had my hands full with that and the weather. So these might not get to the post until tomorrow or Monday. Sorry about the delay all.

Also, my boys got involved in the process. Don't worry, the books are packed nicely, they are just in boxes that are overly taped and not the prettiest. They wanted to be extra sure they wouldn't open. There is one in particular that I swear used about half a roll of tape going just about everywhere on the box. So, happy opening when they do arrive.

I'll make sure to send a PM when they do finally ship out, and will PM tracking numbers.

Thanks for your patience with this!

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries!! I am just happy to be getting them.

Thanks again!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Your description of the overly-taped box cracks me up.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great gesture - you're giving me ideas!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome gesture!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    No worries!! I am just happy to be getting them.

Thanks again!!!!!
    Thank ya for understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Been there I bet? My 5 year old son was wrapping a present for his grandma and each time he went to put on some tape, he would lean on the wrapping and it would tear some. Then he'd want to tape up the tear and as he was fixing that, boom, another tear. I don't know if there was more tape or wrapping paper.

This wasn't as bad, but adds character right?

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    What a great gesture - you're giving me ideas!
    Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Awesome gesture!!!
    Thank you for the kind words.

WTB:

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Been there I bet? My 5 year old son was wrapping a present for his grandma and each time he went to put on some tape, he would lean on the wrapping and it would tear some. Then he'd want to tape up the tear and as he was fixing that, boom, another tear. I don't know if there was more tape or wrapping paper.

This wasn't as bad, but adds character right?
    That's great. If I trusted my son with wrapping a present, I can't even imagine the monstrosity he would create. haha

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was really cool of you, Jack! Congrats to all that "won"!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian

A quick note to the 5 winners - the packages all shipped out this morning. I know this is much later than I had planned. I appreciate everyone's patience on this. I have PM'd tracking numbers. I hope everything arrives safely and you enjoy the books.

See you around the boards.

WTB:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I must THANK lotuz for placing this gift into the collection!

THANK YOU! TONY.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice score, Bruce.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

YES...THANKS TO TONY it went to a house where it will be loved!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    YES...THANKS TO TONY it went to a house where it will be loved!
    Shelter books are often the most appreciative

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tim, actually

But thanks for the shout out!

I'm very glad it's in a better place and finally close to its magazine brethren

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Received my package today -- thanks again. Nice group of books -- with plenty of packing tape

For anyone interested, one of the books I received was a signed PC copy of Salome by Mick Garris from CD. Since I already had that, I'm happy to pay it forward and send it for free to anyone who is interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Received my package today -- thanks again. Nice group of books -- with plenty of packing tape

For anyone interested, one of the books I received was a signed PC copy of Salome by Mick Garris from CD. Since I already had that, I'm happy to pay it forward and send it for free to anyone who is interested.
    Glad you received the package safely and tape in tact

Also, awesome on the pay it forward.

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My selection of books arrived the other day and I finally had a chance to open the box. THANK YOU!! All were books that I did not have in my collection yet which was awesome, including a signed copy of Joe Hill's The Fireman in a slipcase.

Thank you again, a very nice gesture and much appreciated.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    My selection of books arrived the other day and I finally had a chance to open the box. THANK YOU!! All were books that I did not have in my collection yet which was awesome, including a signed copy of Joe Hill's The Fireman in a slipcase.

Thank you again, a very nice gesture and much appreciated.
    Glad they made it It was a pleasure, happy it worked out.

WTB:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2