Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie plans

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...apparently having guns and stockpiles of food is key. I only got 58%. I went back and said I had guns and stockpiles of food and my chances went up to 79%

Oh and I like zombies ok I guess. Are they overdone? Sure. But so are a lot of the subjects I'm into, like vampires.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Slow zombies are too easy to evade unless they surround you with great numbers.
    Which is usually the case in every medium they appear in.
    That's because those people are stupid. It's not like you can't see a mob of them coming and you can avoid them at a steady stroll.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Malficeus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    One of the major reasons I live in rural colorado is because I can escape all the movie disasters.

Superbug, nukes, terrorists---zombies of course.

I have already planned how to make my property into a fortress but I figure it'll be used to save me from the ATF before any of the above.
    what about a red dawn situation?
    Like it was said below this, I think the ATF is more likely.

But I will say that if this country was ever invaded like that, you can bet I would be out with Patrick Swazey and the rest of them.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I here Swazey, I think about The Outsiders.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think tight pants and Dirty Dancing

Country
    Country Flag

Now that I think of it, Dirty Dancing was a pretty good movie.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Country
    Country Flag

What quiz?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

There's a quiz in the first post, about how good your chances of surviving a zombie attack are.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll check it out.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i got 70%. not too shabby...

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't but notice the misspellings of Patrick Swayze above...

As could as guns would be during a zombie outbreak, you have the problems of ammunition. Nothing would be more useful than a 14' Machete.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I read in a zombie handbook that the crowbar is the ultimate weapon... now to just buy a crowbar...

One who came back Malficeus is on a distinguished road Malficeus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As could as guns would be during a zombie outbreak, you have the problems of ammunition. Nothing would be more useful than a 14' Machete.
    my plan was to always barracade myself in Wal-Mart i mean come on i never understood why Max Brooks said dont go there but it has alot of ammo, guns, food and shelves that can be used to barricade doors and windows.... yep Wal-Mart

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
    -"We have two companies of MARINES running all over this island and thousands of ARMY troops doing nothing!" -GEN. JOHN VESSEY, CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHIEFS

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I could be talked into taking over a walmart for sure.

Country
    Country Flag

just dont go into mine im rigging it to electrify anything that touches the metal fences around the doors. Booby trapped areas where shotguns go off... ahh cant wait lol

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
    -"We have two companies of MARINES running all over this island and thousands of ARMY troops doing nothing!" -GEN. JOHN VESSEY, CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHIEFS

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Malficeus View Post

my plan was to always barracade myself in Wal-Mart i mean come on i never understood why Max Brooks said dont go there but it has alot of ammo, guns, food and shelves that can be used to barricade doors and windows.... yep Wal-Mart
    A Canadian Wal-Mart is pretty useless, without guns/ammo.

A zombie outbreak in Canada would require much more tact to survive unlike you yanks which have guns at your disposal. For a Canadian (and i suppose, good chunk of the world) outbreak the weapons I would have are:

- 5' Stick
    - 14" Machete
    - Crowbar
    - Pellet rifle

My backpack would be full of aerosol cans (flammables) with Zippos taped to them. You strike the zippo, throw the can, shoot it with a pellet rifle and you've got an explosion. I would have some smaller knives, as well.

If there was any place I would hole myself up in, provided I have food/water is a hardware store. Plenty of knives, axes, hatchets etc. I have a heavy duty Ice Scraper that would be a dirty weapon against zombies. Best bet would be to have several pnuematic nail guns at disposal incase of attack.

Country
    Country Flag

no offense man but up in Canada what zombie is going to attack when they got food all the way down to south America and the snow will keep them frozen just like Alaska!!-(resident evil 3) and as for your hardware store i never thought about all that stuff build many a things in there.....hmm

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I really wish in RES3 that they had shown more ... you know, like if they made it to Alaska okay or not. They kinda left that open.

My Mood
    Worried

Maybe I should move to Alaska. hmmm..

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I really wish in RES3 that they had shown more ... you know, like if they made it to Alaska okay or not. They kinda left that open.
    they might in the next movie i just want to know what they did to valentine between 2 and 3?

Country
    Country Flag

Default Zombie plans

What will you do when they come moaning to your door? Go ahead and tell us what your plans so we might get an idea in case of an emergency.

Mine is to go to walmart and block all doors with the giant shelves and attach many electric car batteries from auto-departments to the shelves to fry anything that touches them. Go to sporting goods and load every gun full and take count of ammo. stockpile all food that does not require to be in a fridge. Punch a hole through the many sun windows and have a sniping point to shoot off some if necessary

Country
    Country Flag

I would just shoot myself and join them.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by William50 View Post
    I would just shoot myself and join them.
    ah come on man why not try and take out as many as you can before they do i mean come on running down main street with an AK in your hand.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

tell them i don't believe in zombies so they should fuck off.

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i'd round them all up and keep them as secret pets and let one loose once in a while just to see my zombie on the news. when i decide i don't like someone a zombie pops up in their house, or i could set a resident evil ambush with a big box of zombies in the driveway! i can't wait for the zombies to come.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast