Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dave Dorman Pennywise Print

Along the Path of the Beam pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dave Dorman Pennywise Print

Not sure if this has been posted here or not, but one of my favorite artists is offering a Pennywise print of his amazing It painting! Dorman is best know for his licensed work with Lucasfilm and has created some of the most amazing Star Wars imagery in the busines . . . here's the link to the order page:

http://www.davedorman.com/pennywiseLE.shtml

I can't wait to add this to my collection!

-pmk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just cannot get on board buying a piece from someone that had nothing to do with any production of the book. Not only that.. movie related at that. Then we move to the fact.. that it is a print. AND then to charge $30-$45US for something that costs literally a $1 to produce (as I do prints all the time for artists in my business all the time). Just my 2 cents...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler Kiyoko is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

omg that's scary definetelly! I don't know but pharaoh slot 
 clouns are my biggest fear!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I just cannot get on board buying a piece from someone that had nothing to do with any production of the book. Not only that.. movie related at that. Then we move to the fact.. that it is a print. AND then to charge $30-$45US for something that costs literally a $1 to produce (as I do prints all the time for artists in my business all the time). Just my 2 cents...
    This. + 1

+ Reply to Thread