Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Denny's Server Competition - Charity Donation Request

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Denny's Server Competition - Charity Donation Request

<<<THREADS WILL BE DELETED IN 24 HOURS>>>

Hello friends, Jerome-approved strange request here. As you may or may not know, I'm a server at Denny's in Vegas, and we are currently having a competition between our stores here as to who can raise the most money for the No Kid Hungry charity. I've decided to think outside the box and talk to my Facebook friends and my Dark Tower community friends. I was wondering if you could donate any money through me to the charity? LITERALLY a few dollars would be perfect, and I'd appreciate it greatly. I mean, seriously, if the fifty people that stumble upon these five posts I'm doing each donate $3, that's $150, which is incredible. ANYWAY, this specific competition ends Monday evening. I know it's short notice, but if you're able, you can send the money through PayPal to sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!

Shannon

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dear the 150ish people that have poked their heads into these five threads,

$1 would be perfect, truly. Thank you.

Shannon

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Together, we raised $728 in THREE DAYS for No Kid Hungry through Denny's (7170 W. Craig Rd, North Las Vegas, NV). That means we just provided 7,280 meals for children. Amazing. It was a lot of work, and I truly appreciate everyone that chipped in. A HUGE thank you goes out to: Forrest Corbett, Brett Bouldin Ward, Richard Thomas, Cody Rekstad, Siep Kuijpers, Brandi Carson, Thomas Norton, Terry Meier Lettmoden, Brice Beede, Jerome Smith, Rebecca Dornsife, Laura Woods, Simon Mason, Chad Reynolds, James Aggas, and Joe Rusin. I couldn't have done it without you, thank you.