Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: What is you toilet paper method?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Over

38 90.48%
  • Under

4 9.52%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: All That and A Bag Of Chips

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

this thread is fucked up altogether...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, a bit.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

i feel the need to poo...

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

I have a sudden urge to rake up a large pile of leaves...

Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I crumple. Who has time to fold?

Barbarian.

I bet you get poop on your fingers sometimes.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I suspected as much, but couldn't be sure, since it is a miracle for me how a whole thread can be made on the subject.
    I don't think it's a miracle at all. I've had this discussion/arguement with numerous people.

I just find things like this very interesting. Things that we all do on a daily basis since we were children. Some people do it differently and that's what I find interesting.

My friend thought I was crazy when I told him he had been putting the toilet paper on wrong all these years. To him, it's perfectly normal. Call me crazy, I just find stuff like that intriguing.

Another one is how you turn a door knob. Do you turn it clockwise or counter clockwise?

I turn it clockwise. My twin sister turns it counter clockwise. Just plain interesting.

I think the thread is perfectly fine. We all shit, we should be able to talk about it without feeling dirty.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My high school English teacher once told us this was the longest-running argument in Dear Abby history. I really hope he was kidding, but this is making me think maybe he wasn't.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a folder but it has to be a long fold because it may have to be doubled up for a second run

However, since we seldom have the paper on a roll, I'm not sure how to answer the original question.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Ummm. Me and my room mates go through it too fast. We usually just have a role propped on top of the stand that serves as a book case.

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    It comes from over the top - if you've ever seen "decorator" TP (the stuff with the designs on it) you'll notice it's only on the outside if you roll it over the top.
    only a fucking accountant

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

how's this one... there are two men's bathrooms where i work. one of them almost always has the tp in the "over" fashion, the other in the "under"... since this thread they switched in my mind from "front bathroom" and "bathroom near my office" to "right tp bathroom" and "wrong tp bathroom"

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL Jayson!!!!!

Over and folding, crumpling is wasteful. *see Matt's comments*

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

oh, and i fold

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...without thinking about it...we generally just put the roll on with absolutely no consideration of it being over or under. In fact, a roll of tp is damn lucky if it even makes it onto the spool around here. This poll is in dire need for a "I don't give a shit" option.

Ah...and I fold. Incidentally, I also wipe from between my legs as opposed to coming at it from the outside...y'know...in case you want to know for that book youre writing.

Gunslinger Apprentice Samanthita is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    Well...without thinking about it...we generally just put the roll on with absolutely no consideration of it being over or under. In fact, a roll of tp is damn lucky if it even makes it onto the spool around here. This poll is in dire need for a "I don't give a shit" option.

Same here. Actually, since I've been home we haven't been putting it on the spool because my puppy gets left in the bathroom durring the day. His favorite thing to do is shred paper and cardboard.. so it stays high up on the counter.

When I lived on my own, it always seemed like it ran out at 3 am or when I was drunk. Either way, I never really cared. Though, when I have no choice but to use a public bathroom, I prefer for it to be over.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

in a public bathroom? of course over, especially in Paris, where in some such establishments the light may go out any moment, and while you feel around the wall for that piece of paper that is clinging to it, your chances to fall upon a cockroach are exceptionally high.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Default Mayo or Miracle Whip? The "This or That" Thread

The time honored and deeply profound question that tells you everything you need to know about the other person.

*Bites into his cum and cheese sandwich*

Mmmm mmmmm
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Mayo

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Its stupid, I was going to add a poll to this thread but it took me over three minutes and now it won't let me.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...not sure on the poll Matthew.

I am personally a mayo person all the way. Miracle Whip is the work of the devil.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

whats Miracle Whip?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

If you don't know, consider yourself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger1987 View Post
    whats Miracle Whip?
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Hmmm...not sure on the poll Matthew.
    It just gave me a message that said something along the lines of "You have to add poll within three minutes of posting a thread".

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

It depends on what the situation is.

Tuna or chicken salad? On a hamburger or sub? Mayo.

Egg salad or fried egg sandwich? Deviled egg? Miracle Whip.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast