Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: What is you toilet paper method?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Over

38 90.48%
  • Under

4 9.52%
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: All That and A Bag Of Chips

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    More power to you, I'll even get you a cold beer when you've finished
    See, now, thats the kind of support I'm talkin' about.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh... why not.

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish i could but
    A) i don't have a lawn
    and
    B) I have hayfever, so i'd have to be doped up on clarityn.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    She has even offered to mow the lawn so that I won't go outside shirtless and embarrass her.

Thoughts?
    Let HER mow the lawn!

(Make sure you're sitting down, shirtless, with a beer, watching her).

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I tell ya, it sounded like the horns of Jerico!
    are you sure it was the state fair and not the great chilli cook off?
    haha
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good one, Tamezie!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i am laughing my ass off right now. anal beads...hahahahaha

and yes, they do. its usually a small little poot, in the cases i've experienced. some of the girls from around here just dont have the lady-like shame i'd prefer...hahah

and tamez, texts from last night is fucking hilarious
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hell yeh it's ok. it's an easy way to tan, without looking metrosexual and lathering baby oil on at a pool.

i voted depends on the guy, but now that i think about it, who cares? we are men, we have a right of passage to be shirtless and not give a damn. you give me a ice cold beer, a riding lawn mower, an ipod and a bright sunny day, and i can mow for hours! it's so relaxing
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    and tamez, texts from last night is fucking hilarious
    i know right? lol
    i have a new favorite one though:

(970): I locked my keys in my car in front of planned parenthood. I'm
    terrified of going inside to ask to borrow a clothes hangar.

(303): Just tell them you need to fix a mistake real quick.
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    More power to you,
    or should that be mower power to you

i wish i could do the gardening topless, its gets so hot that i am really jealous of mr c taking his top off when ever he wants (not that he goes around just throwing his top off i might add)

but when he is doing diy or the garden and he is hot then of course he should take his top off to cool down, better that than him getting too hot - and not being able to finish his jobs

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

WTF? seriously this needs to go....NO OFFENCE BUT...dude are we that bored and or stupid to continue discussing a subject like this?

Letti, your reply was delightful, and merit's ..amazing the way you have words for any topic.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some of us might be bored. Some of us might be stupid. What the eff is wrong with a little levity?

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    She has even offered to mow the lawn so that I won't go outside shirtless and embarrass her.

Thoughts?
    Let HER mow the lawn!
    Since she has offered to mow, perhaps you should change the emphasis of your admonition to LET rather than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    (Make sure you're sitting down, shirtless, with a beer, watching her).
    You might not want to mock someone who is using machinery with powerful cutting blades. Best to wave at her mowing while you are folding the laundry. Make sure you are seen so that she doesn't get resentful about you not taking up the slack with work inside if she's doing the outside work. After all, you don't want to be an ass, you just want her to realize it's fucking hot and mowing without a shirt is not a mortal sin.

BTW, I love to mow the lawn. I would happily let Mr. Woofer do the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, cooking, and bathroom scrubbing in exchange for mowing the lawn.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think men should be required to mow the lawn without their shirt on. Especially my neighboy two doors down!

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    You might not want to mock someone who is using machinery with powerful cutting blades. Best to wave at her mowing while you are folding the laundry. Make sure you are seen so that she doesn't get resentful about you not taking up the slack with work inside if she's doing the outside work. After all, you don't want to be an ass, you just want her to realize it's fucking hot and mowing without a shirt is not a mortal sin.
    Not a problem...I usually do most of the laundry anyway.

BTW, I love to mow the lawn. I would happily let Mr. Woofer do the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, cooking, and bathroom scrubbing in exchange for mowing the lawn.
    I do most of the cooking to.

I really just don't understand why this is such a problem for her suddenly. Honestly, I've never heard anyone say that a guy mowing his lawn or doing any other yard work shirtless was somehow trashy. She's forgetting one of the golden rules people should follow with their spouses. You can tell us to do something OR you can tell us how to do it. Not both.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a lawn. I got stuck mowing grass as a kid, had a dad who thought a perfect green lawn was the be-all and end-all of suburban living, and I have allergies. You do the math.

While I really don't care if you have a shirt on or not while you mow, I voted it depends on the man. Our neighbor had back hair so thick it looked like he was wearing a bathmat. I'm not exaggerating. I don't want to see that. *barf*

Still, I think if he wants to mow the lawn like that, it's his perogative. I'll just be in the house NOT LOOKING.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

i do, and if someone doesn't like it they can complain about it to someone who cares. As to my wife, she likes me to be happy.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I really care either way. But one time, my brother mowed our lawn wearing a halloween gladiator costume, and it was the funniest thing ever, people driving by kept slowing down and beeping. Men should do things like that more often.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think men or women should feel free to do the yard work topless.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I don't think I really care either way. But one time, my brother mowed our lawn wearing a halloween gladiator costume, and it was the funniest thing ever, people driving by kept slowing down and beeping. Men should do things like that more often.
    Hmmmm...perhaps I should offer that as an alternative to the current cutoff jeans/tennis shoe get up I currently use. Maybe she'd like that better.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread has managed to out-tmi the tmi thread.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    This thread has managed to out-tmi the tmi thread.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Not a problem...I usually do most of the laundry anyway.

I do most of the cooking to.

I really just don't understand why this is such a problem for her suddenly. Honestly, I've never heard anyone say that a guy mowing his lawn or doing any other yard work shirtless was somehow trashy. She's forgetting one of the golden rules people should follow with their spouses. You can tell us to do something OR you can tell us how to do it. Not both.
    Yay! I like to hear that. I bet you're a good cook, too. You see how my plan works, though? She sees you inside, cool and refreshed, calmly folding laundry while she is mowing the lawn in heat that's hotter than Satan's bathwater - and can't take off her shirt without being arrested.

People put too much emphasis on how things look, anyway. Like Daggers, I had a dad who wanted the perfect lawn, but at least he liked to work on his. I'd be happy to redo our whole yard with a rock garden, but we would have to keep part of a lawn for the animals.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast