Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: GUNSLINGER 1ST UNROLLED DUST JACKET

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • put it on

7 50.00%
  • keep the original on and the other in safe keeping, just in case.

5 35.71%
  • keep the original on and the other in safe keeping, just in case.

2 14.29%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: POLL: GUNSLINGER 1ST UNROLLED DUST JACKET

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default POLL: GUNSLINGER 1ST UNROLLED DUST JACKET

You acquire a fine 1st Edition Gunslinger that comes with a mylar-covered dust jacket that is unotorn but the lettering is faded to white on the spine. Some time later, you acquire a brand new, unrolled dust jacket.

Do you:

1) put it on.
    2) keep the original on and the other in safe keeping, just in case.
    3) lie awake at night because you can't make up your mind...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    You acquire a fine 1st Edition Gunslinger that comes with a mylar-covered dust jacket that is unotorn but the lettering is faded to white on the spine. Some time later, you acquire a brand new, unrolled dust jacket.

Do you:

1) put it on.

Put the new jacket on the book, sell the other jacket (you'll be shocked what you get for it)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Do you:

1) put it on.

Put the new jacket on the book, sell the other jacket (you'll be shocked what you get for it)
    Ahhhh, very interesting!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Do you:

1) put it on.

100% agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3 - but probably cooks idea is better

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of course I put it on. That's what it's for!
    (But then, I read my S/L and lettered editions as well - for exactly the same reason! Plus it adds enormously to the reading experience...)

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Of course I put it on. That's what it's for!
    (But then, I read my S/L and lettered editions as well - for exactly the same reason! Plus it adds enormously to the reading experience...)

sk
    I bought a commemorative gun, Springfield Chris Kyle TPR 1911, which cost almost $1,000 more than the equal less the posthumous name. Similar to you reading the S/L as opposed to reading the trade, I shot it...A LOT...and have never thought twice about it. It is what they're made for. I just put the cover on. lol

Traveler daisie678 is on a distinguished road

I want to buy this Gunlisher Jacket did anyone know where I can get this?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried but they didn't have my size. I guess I'll just be cold all spring.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread