Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Dark Tower Beer

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Tower Beer

I like to try different ales and bitters at the pub. I wouldn't usually remark on this, but today I went into my local Whetherspoons.... and there was a guest ale: Crimson King.

I ordered a pint. I'm sipping it right now in fact. A bit bland to start with, but it's growing on me. Kind of the opposite of its namesake, ironically. Kinda malty. It's described as a red beer, but it's more of a deep golden colour. I might take a picture of the tap icon later when people aren't looking. (I feel a bit self conscious taking pictures in public places.)

Anyhow, if anyone else has come across the same or any Dark Tower or other Stephen King work related brews (or you'd just like to recommend a beer/cider/spirit in general, why not?) please feel free to post here.

If there are any drink related threads on this forum, my apologies mods. Feel free to merge this.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great! Thanks for posting. Oh, yes, location - wise, the Crimson pint was found in Dartford, Kent. (England.)