Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: IT Rebound

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD OUT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I don't have any dead space on my book shelves.....
    But I do in my Blu-Ray collection.
    Spoiler:

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed out because I was at work. It sold out.

If someone wants to hook a brother up, I'd like to be able to get my letter B.

Paul, if someone cancels I call dibs.

ps. I had no idea this was happening since I couldn't access the site for a week.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

ps. I had no idea this was happening since I couldn't access the site for a week.
    This didn't happen until this morning. You have been able to access the site for 2+ days now.
    You also should have received an email from Suntup.

Please don't blame the site for this.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    SOLD OUT

BRAVO PAUL!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    SOLD OUT

BRAVO PAUL!!!
    Thanks. I actually didn't expect so much interest in this. It was really just something I thought would be a fun challenge to see of I could get it made. There were a lot of revisions needed to get it just right. They had to replicate that boat with the newsprint so it looked the same as the paper boat promo included with the book. It was tricky, but we pulled it off. I think it will be a nice collectible.

Couldn't help but get a kick out of these two comments.

Spoiler:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I like to think of it as 'Reassuringly Expensive'
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

This didn't happen until this morning. You have been able to access the site for 2+ days now.
    You also should have received an email from Suntup.

Please don't blame the site for this.
    1.As of this post I have not received an email from Suntup (I assume you assumed emails were sent)
    2. nor have I received confermation of my order (I assume it will be "N" as that is the letter I hold) as per order form.
    3.and I would also assume that the LETTER "B" would be held until Br!an has a chance to refuse. (as well all as the other LETTER 'IT' holders.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    1.As of this post I have not received an email from Suntup (I assume you assumed emails were sent)
    2. nor have I received confermation of my order (I assume it will be "N" as that is the letter I hold) as per order form.
    3.and I would also assume that the LETTER "B" would be held until Br!an has a chance to refuse. (as well all as the other LETTER 'IT' holders.
    The email did get sent, although from Dragon Rebound, not Suntup. Anyone who does not receive the emails are likely part of the 40% - 50% of recipients who don't get them because they are filtered out by spam blockers. I checked the report, and the email that was sent to you was never opened. But it was sent.

Not receiving the confirmation email is probably the same issue. Two emails are sent after an order is placed. One by the shopping cart, and one from PayPal. I checked and your order is in there. So you're all good.

Lastly, you assumed correct. Letter B was set aside for Brian.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations, Paul, on another successful sale! That looks like a cool collectible.

HBJ

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm already regretting not ordering two of these Just an observation, there's a big market for collectible art glass that is categorized as 'paperweights' because of the size of the artwork and the practical fact that these heavy chunks of class, whether pleasing to the eye or not, serve no real utilitarian purpose other than to weigh something down. A lot of that artwork carries a significant price tag. The IT paperweight is artwork in the medium of glass made in a small limited edition and related to a subject matter beloved by millions, 150 dollars seems like a steal in some ways...

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD OUT

Nice Job - that was quicker than I expected. I ordered mine once I got into work this morning - actually while in my car in the parking lot...some things take priority over work
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am guessing that next, Paul will do a limited snowglobe like the "famous" MIST one
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I'm already regretting not ordering two of these Just an observation, there's a big market for collectible art glass that is categorized as 'paperweights' because of the size of the artwork and the practical fact that these heavy chunks of class, whether pleasing to the eye or not, serve no real utilitarian purpose other than to weigh something down. A lot of that artwork carries a significant price tag. The IT paperweight is artwork in the medium of glass made in a small limited edition and related to a subject matter beloved by millions, 150 dollars seems like a steal in some ways...

Truman Capote collected paperweights. I remember seeing this Sunday Morning segment a few years back and thinking "I hope I never get the urge to collect paperweights!" because they are so beautiful and some are VERY expensive!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are beautiful. So there’s no confusion, this paperweight is not made of glass.

And how did you know I was working on a snow globe!?

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Those are beautiful. So there’s no confusion, this paperweight is not made of glass.

And how did you know I was working on a snow globe!?
    Can we make requests / submit ideas? How about a Wizard’s Rainbow set? Or even just one bend? I’d pay double what I did on the paperweight for your take on Black Thirteen.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    I’d pay double what I did on the paperweight for your take on Black Thirteen.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    I’d pay double what I did on the paperweight for your take on Black Thirteen.
    Ahhh you’re killing me, RF! That thing is awesome. Did you have that custom made?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The black ball with the "galaxy" in it is something I own. It's sitting in the bottom portion of a Stand S/L box. The eye was photo-shopped in. It was from a contest years ago to see who could best depict one or all of Maerlyn's Rainbow. I lost

My Mood
    Chatty

That lost? Fuck me I’d like to see the winner then. The eye totally fooled me, had no idea it was photoshopped.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Winner:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd pick yours as a winner for sure.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

My calculations were out of whack. There are 5 more if anyone missed out. Better hurry:

"Georgie's Boat" Limited Edition Paperweight

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    My calculations were out of whack. There are 5 more if anyone missed out. Better hurry:

"Georgie's Boat" Limited Edition Paperweight
    Nice! Just picked up a second

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, they're gone now for real.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast