Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Will you read The Gunslinger and subsequent issues?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 62.79%
  • No, I'm dropping it after Jericho Hill

2 4.65%
  • No, I already dropped it

6 13.95%
  • I don't know/Other

8 18.60%
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Tower Comics Series - General Discussion

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

wow matt, that's really cool. great job!

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks you guys
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice BlakeMP is on a distinguished road BlakeMP's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Totally awesome, dude. Love it.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This page is pretty much fixed for now.

Have a look http://www.thedarktower.org/comictower

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I replaced it right as you were saying that Chris, I should test before I post.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I replaced it right as you were saying that Chris, I should test before I post.
    Haha. i noticed the change and deleted my post.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Matt!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Patrick, I am still going to put new stuff on but that is the basic jist

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice work.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have any idea on the size of the print run for Arc #1? I know issue 1 was supposed to be about 200,000, but I have no idea on the following ones. Also, I know there have been some second printings of the first three issues with different covers. I've only been able to locate the first one at my local stores. The owners all have copies of the first printings of the others still on the shelves.

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Does anyone have any idea on the size of the print run for Arc #1? I know issue 1 was supposed to be about 200,000, but I have no idea on the following ones. Also, I know there have been some second printings of the first three issues with different covers. I've only been able to locate the first one at my local stores. The owners all have copies of the first printings of the others still on the shelves.

John
    I'm pretty sure the second printing of the second issue hasn't been released yet. Although it should be any day.

About the print run, I don't know

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here, I was pretty sure that only the first one went into a second printing up till now.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    I'm pretty sure the second printing of the second issue hasn't been released yet. Although it should be any day...
    Same here, I was pretty sure that only the first one went into a second printing up till now.
    It's been out for over a month. Ahem.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang, I can't believe I haven't seen every word on this site.

Thanks for the heads up Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The second print run of issue #4 is scheduled to ship along with issue #6. They haven't announced the second print run of #3 yet however. As as far the print run numbers I don't know.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang, I can't believe I haven't seen every word on this site.

Thanks for the heads up Patrick
    No worries, Matt, it's a big site.

Quote Originally Posted by VolsToTheWall View Post
    The second print run of issue #4 is scheduled to ship along with issue #6. They haven't announced the second print run of #3 yet however. As as far the print run numbers I don't know.
    Thanks, Vols. I do like these second printing variant covers. I hope they do a second on issue #3.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks, Vols. I do like these second printing variant covers. I hope they do a second on issue #3.
    Funny that issue #4 sold out before issue #3 did huh? I'm sure we'll eventually get 2nd run variants for all of them. Why wouldn't they do it? Easy money from suckers like me. The last time I was in my local comic shop the guy told me he could still order issues of the first print run of #3, so hopefully it will sell out soon.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by VolsToTheWall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    ... I'm sure we'll eventually get 2nd run variants for all of them. Why wouldn't they do it? Easy money from suckers like me. ...
    Yep, me too.

Great Old One

Comic tower looks great,Matt Good Job! I especially like the phases of the moon

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much

Country
    Country Flag

How about that sweet color variant for issue #6?

That's some cool stuff. I love the skulls on the inside of his coat, and just the overall style of this one.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That is a great piece of artwork.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

THAT is very cool.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I took it. I think that may be a future av after my current one wears on me.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast