Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where can I find news about the Dark Tower comics?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Where can I find news about the Dark Tower comics?

So I haven't read the comics since The Gunslinger and I noticed on Comixology they have what looks like all of drawing of the three novel. What I would love to know is what does Marvel have planned for the rest of the books. But Google brings up nothing as far as news and most sites are out of date.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a dumb question at all. Tbh I've lost my bearings regarding the Dark Tower comics. I collected quite a few of them over the years but at this point I don't know which story lines are being written or which creative team is handling them.

Your best bet is probably scanning through Amazon and sorting by publish date to see what's most current. If you have a kindle/tablet you can try searching on there too.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

This wiki is helpful -- there's been nothing since The Sailor except for the Scribner reprints of the omnibus editions, and no definite plans for anything more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Tower_(comics)

Traveler renkorn will become famous soon enough

thanks for sharing, i will lookit up

Traveler MarcPotter is on a distinguished road

Speaking about the Dark Tower Comics, I must say that a lot of variants can be added in it. To investigate more interesting things here. As well as the following one.

Traveler TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I read those and have to say they are really awesome. I strive to get all of them

Gunslinger Apprentice Pere Jere will become famous soon enough Pere Jere's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

On the Wikipedia page for the comics I see a Gallery 13 version of the Dark Tower Omnibus listed with a May 2020 release date. Did this ever see a release? The ones I find online seem to be the older Marvel version.
    Currently looking for:
    ‘salem’s Lot (Illustrated), F/F

Future wishlist:
    Gunslinger, Grant 2nd, F/F
    DT II-IV, Grant 1st, F/F

Traveler Robby is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Amazed

Hello friends, I perused all and would have to say, they're wonderful. I take the opportunity to collect all of those in my dairy.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The cows should like that.

Traveler amirrankup is on a distinguished road

+ Reply to Thread