Hi all - I just wanted to share that I really enjoy Turtleback Lane and the idea of opening up a thread category to fellow writers, would-be writers, etc. What a great place, for all, to test the waters a bit and share your work. Also, the constructive feedback that users/readers post is really amazing. I hope to spend some time reading some of the past submissions/posts.

One thing that I searched around for and couldn't find was a thread on 'Writing Spaces'. Meaning, the space/s in which the fine writers of this forum grind out their stories. Is it your office, a nook, the car, the basement, a closet, the bathroom, or outside? Do you handle your first drafts in longhand, on a typewriter? Laptop or a Freewrite? Show us your writing space, it would be neat to see.

Just as we are inspired by other's amazing collections, so will we be with where you make your magic, create your worlds, and fascinating characters. Ok, so in thinking ahead, I could see a bunch of random posts of places just for the hell of it, but I am hopeful that actual spaces will be shared. So, you - yes you, I know you were about to just post a random shot of a toilet and post it up. Give us a pass please.

Alrighty, maybe this thread will be a dud, but I thought what the hell, why not give it a shot. So, in the wise words of some online forum member, "Post em' up!"