Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stephen King/Joe Hill novella Throttle movie

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King/Joe Hill novella Throttle movie

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...eatment-990055

Producer Emile Gladstone and his A Bigger Boat Productions have optioned the story and set John Scott III, the writer of the 2015 Arnold Schwarzenegger zombie movie 'Maggie,' to pen the screenplay.

Taking its inspiration from the classic Richard Matheson short story Duel, Throttle tells of a motorcycle gang riding across a stark Nevada desert, after a deal gone bad, who become pursued by a faceless trucker hell-bent on revenge. The main thrust of the story is the relationship between a father and son.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was not too thrilled with Maggie, in fact, I really disliked it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

HBO Max is in the early development stage of a feature adaptation for the Throttle novella, which was co-written by Stephen King and his son Joe Hill, who is the NYT bestselling author of The Fireman and Strange Weather. Leigh Dana Jackson, a co-executive producer on the Netflix series Raising Dion, will write the screenplay, which will be produced by David S. Goyer and Keith Levine through their Phantom Four label.

Throttle follows a father and son led biker gang who get terrorized by a big rig truck on an isolated stretch of the American desert. The short story was first published in 2009 in an anthology titled He Is Legend and was followed by a 2012 comic book adaptation from IDW Publishing.

>>> Source

+ Reply to Thread