Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recommended King audiobooks?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Do you have a smart phone and a library card? I use the Overdrive app all the time for audiobooks. You just put in your library card info and then you can download the audiobooks straight to your phone for 2 weeks.
    Do you download it from your local library? Or is it from the Overdrive app, and it accepts any library card?

Don't have card currently, but been meaning to get one, if nothing else then to borrow some of the random S/L limiteds I got from CD.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I use the overdrive app, but you need to put in your library card number to access it. I'm not positive, but my library is part of C/W Mars network, so I get access to anything they have available. Other libraries might be different and I have heard that some are not accepted so maybe check with your library first.

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pet Sematary by Michael C. Hall
    Bag of Bones by The Author

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Unity View Post
    Pet Sematary by Michael C. Hall
    Bag of Bones by The Author
    Hall did and excellent job with Pet Sematary. Especially while reading as Jud.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Almost finished with Dolores Claiborne. I've never read the book before but it seems very fitting to the audio format since your basically just sitting there listening to her tell her story.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2