Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1600

Thread: Greatest Movie Scene of All Time - Nominations Thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Nomination #50

Death vs. Knight
    The Seventh Seal
    Bergman

Spoiler

Arguably the most well known scene from Bergman. I love ALL his scenes though so had to pick one.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #46: The "small pleasures" scene from Amélie (2001), directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet:

Another beautiful film and a favorite of mine that's hard to pick a scene from. After much deliberation, went with this montage.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Seventh Seal seconded. Wanted to nominate that long ago and forgot about it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nom #47

Money Talks.. I think this is one of the funniest movies ever made... SO MANY scenes..
    Scarface Moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj-Rbs1aAJc
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nom #47

Money Talks.. I think this is one of the funniest movies ever made... SO MANY scenes..
    Scarface Moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj-Rbs1aAJc
    Love that scene. SECONDED!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys! Two of Hitchcock's best ever:
    *Royal Albert Hall (Man Who Knew Too Much - remake)
    *Mount Rushmore (North By northwest)
    Not seconded yet - unbelievable!

sk

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Second - The bathtub scene - A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Thanks for putting up the list of non-seconded scenes Mike. There's quite a few I need to second.

Also can you guys go and watch The Leaning Scene from Night of the Hunter. It's easily in my top 5 best scenes. I know it's probably a lost cause, but I figured I'd try to give it one last shot at making it into an official nomination.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    This will be my next second. Honestly anything Hitchcock films is wonderful.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And that will be my next second. Truly iconic!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second the Wolf of Wall street Jet Ski scene
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I've been racking my brain thinking of a scene to nominate from Rear Window

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Easy tiger. I'm waiting to nominate the opening shot of the apartment block from Rear Window.

Country
    Country Flag

I just realised I can make a nomination, but I'm on a train and cannot upload video clips on my cell phone....

Country
    Country Flag

NOMINATION # 46

Scene: Apartment block opening shot
    Film: Rear Window
    Director: Alfred Hitchcock
    Year: 1954
    Spoiler: No

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    NOMINATION # 45

Scene: "You always were an asshole, Gorman."
    Film: Aliens
    Director: James Cameron
    Year: 1986
    Spoiler: Yes (a major character dies)

How to die like a real badass....

Someone second this FFS!

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #46: The Council of Elrond from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), directed by Peter Jackson:

Really surprised this is not already on the list.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Place holder nomination....

Video clip to follow....
    Seconded - of course!!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #46: The Council of Elrond from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), directed by Peter Jackson:

Really surprised this is not already on the list.
    Agreed. We need more LOTR. Seconded
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    This will be my next second. Honestly anything Hitchcock films is wonderful.
    Second
    I think I can make this an official second now.

Country
    Country Flag

Place holder nomination....

Video clip to follow....
    Seconded - of course!!

sk
    Thanks! I've updated my nomination with the video clip now....

Country
    Country Flag

And that will be my next second. Truly iconic!
    And I can now SECOND this....

Country
    Country Flag

Nom #48

LOTR
    Sam V Shelob.... (COME ON... in honor of King and his spiders )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfJirrzRQ60
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Easy tiger. I'm waiting to nominate the opening shot of the apartment block from Rear Window.
    This is so funny because I wanted that scene to be my next nom too!

Nomination #51

The Ending Scene
    The Manchurian Candidate
    Frankenhemeir

MAJOR Spoiler

Spoiler

Country
    Country Flag

NOMINATION # 47

Scene: Bloody Christmas
    Film: L.A. Confidential
    Director: Curtis Hanson
    Year: 1997

An ensemble cast, Oscar winning, film noir masterpiece.... Truly MAGNIFICENT!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast