Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Castle Rock: Hulu's Stephen King Universe series

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently read this theory and I think it's the one that makes the most sense: https://www.reddit.com/r/CastleRockT..._both_spoiler/
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Cinematography, setting, mood & atmosphere: 8/10
    Story: 3/10
    Acting: 8/10
    Overall: 5/10

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here, has Castle Rock s2 on DVD or bluray?

I would be interested in finding out the bonus list

Thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The only special feature is a bts featurette “Annie Wilkes - Mother of Sorrow” which is 17 minutes.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...nceled-at-hulu
    Castle Rock is closing up shop at Hulu.

The Disney-owned streamer has canceled the scripted anthology based on stories created by horror master Stephen King.

From Warner Bros. TV and exec producers J.J. Abrams and showrunners/creators Dustin Thomason and Sam Shaw, season two launched around Halloween last year and ended its 10-episode run in December.

The psychological-horror drama is set in the King multiverse in Maine. King executive produces the series alongside Abrams and his Bad Robot banner. The drama tackled Misery in season two with a cast that included Lizzy Caplan, Tim Robbins and Elsie Fisher. Season one told its own story and featured a cast that included Andre Holland, Bill Skarsgard, Melanie Lynskey, Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek.

The news arrives as producers Warner Bros. TV and studio-based mega-producer Abrams are re-teaming for a different King-focused series with The Shining spinoff Overlook Hotel in the works at HBO Max, the streamer that is owned by parent company WarnerMedia. Castle Rock, it's worth noting, featured a post-credits scene at the end of season one that teased a potential installment focused on The Shining.

Castle Rock becomes the latest King-focused series to wrap its run at Hulu, joining limited series 11.22.63, which was also exec produced by Abrams.

Hulu, like other streamers, continues to focus on owning its original scripted series and has a roster of programming from corporate sibling FX slated to debut on the service under its "FX on Hulu" tab including Ryan Murphy's episodic anthology American Horror Stories.

Castle Rock becomes the latest series to get the ax at Hulu, joining critical darling High Fidelity, Harlots, Future Man and Runaways, among others. The streamer next has Warner Bros. TV's revival of Animaniacs due this year.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn. Last season was really good and there was so much potential.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Disappointed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As long as they don't get too far off into the weeds, I think a Shining spinoff could work. I'd like to see it based solely on the book vs. the film though.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

What a bummer. Season 2 was so good, I was getting really excited to see where they would go with another season.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am ok with this. The show was weak.... in todays market there is SO MUCH for viewers to choose from. You need to stand out and shine... this show didn't do that so much
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

That's how I felt with season 1, but season 2 redeemed it for me. Well that is until the last few episodes when they tried to tie it into season 1. I absolutely loved the whole Annie storyline though.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    That's how I felt with season 1, but season 2 redeemed it for me. Well that is until the last few episodes when they tried to tie it into season 1. I absolutely loved the whole Annie storyline though.
    Agreed. I didn't even finish season 1.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I never watched the finale episode of season 1, until season 2 connected back to 1. Then I figured I should watch it, but at that point I couldn't remember what had already happened so I was still thoroughly confused.

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s not a good new, but there are a few projects in development process right now (Chapekwaite, Overlook...)

More details in this post

Enjoy!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, but in your only 2 posts here you only shared links towards your website.
    Is that all you came here for?

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your welcome!

Well, it’s easier than write it twice.

Ok, no links next time :-)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Welcome, but in your only 2 posts here you only shared links towards your website.
    I wont be clickin any of those links shared....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Maybe you'll miss interesting things... Or maybe not :-)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fitomad View Post
    Or maybe I’ll be missing a virus or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You'll find only one virus: Captain Trips ;-)

Nova Scotia? Close to Chapelwaite set?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You'll find only one virus: Captain Trips ;-)

Nova Scotia? Close to Chapelwaite set?
    I'm sensing what could be the beginnings of a beautiful relationship between you two!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

;-)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Castle Rock on Hulu

Surprised I couldn't find a thread on this, if I missed it, please merge.

I bought the first season on blu-ray because I didn't have Hulu. I thought it was only so-so.

Watching seasnon 2, now (on episode 4). Just not feeling it. Anyone watch season 2? Is it worth my time, or should I give up on it?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast