Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 644 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Heck I was getting ready to start packing a suitcase!
    VERY intriguing......and VERY clever
    The only thing to pack in the suitcase is cash...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good times. And I’m sure a party at my place with all of you would be epic!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'll bring the Pliny The Elder.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    This is excellent news! As much as I'm looking forward to Misery I am excited to see the direction that Paul chooses to go with the press.

Burnt Offerings or Coldheart Canyon would be my guess for this one.

There are no shortage of excellent Haunted House classics to choose from, and the wording on the invitation is clever enough that it sounds familiar but I just can't quite put my finger on it...
    Coldheart Canyon was already done, so I doubt that title very much.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    This is the house party of my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Centipede Press did Burnt Offerings also, but I figured maybe it had been long enough for someone else to take it on. Looking back, it was in 2011 (which is more recently than I thought) so probably not.

I didn't know about Coldheart Canyon!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate to break it to everyone, but this is actually the first ever signed limited and lettered, ‘Goodnight Moon’ ever. First dozen get a signed Remarque of the little old lady whispering hush.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I hate to break it to everyone, but this is actually the first ever signed limited and lettered, ‘Goodnight Moon’ ever. First dozen get a signed Remarque of the little old lady whispering hush.
    I thought it would be "Go the Fuck to Sleep" signed: Samuel L. Jackson - Motherfucker.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I’d buy that in a New York minute
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I gotta hand it to Paul this time. He decided to break the news on my payday. Evil, evil man
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Well, I gotta hand it to Paul this time. He decided to break the news on my payday. Evil, evil man

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I’d buy that in a New York minute
    Me too.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    This is the house party of my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Centipede Press did Burnt Offerings also, but I figured maybe it had been long enough for someone else to take it on. Looking back, it was in 2011 (which is more recently than I thought) so probably not.

I didn't know about Coldheart Canyon!
    Coldheart Canyon was done by B. E. Trice - 150 numbered copies and 26 lettered.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Newbie question: does it really matter if another limited edition from another publisher exists? Can there only be one? If I’m not mistaken, CD and PS both published a limited edition of Salem’s Lot, no?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Newbie question: does it really matter if another limited edition from another publisher exists? Can there only be one? If I’m not mistaken, CD and PS both published a limited edition of Salem’s Lot, no?
    And both CD and PS were years behind the Centipede Press S/L from 2004.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5 hours till next Suntup reveal!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

The first EOTD Portfolio get published 1987
    from Edition Phantasia.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank
    your box is full...

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

The first EOTD Portfolio get published 1987
    from Edition Phantasia.
    So really it could be anything. I’m sticking with my original guess of Jerusalem’s Lot. Something about the letter made me think of that story. Whatever it is, I’m buying it!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Paul has announced:

https://suntup.press/the-haunting-of-hill-house/

Congratulations, Paul!!! It looks like an amazing edition.

And note to previous collectors:

Owners of our previous publication will have first refusal rights on our next publication. For those who own a Numbered or Lettered edition of Misery, IF we publish another Stephen King book in the future, you will not lose your matching rights if you choose to pass on this edition. Keep in mind though, that if you do pass, you will not have first refusal rights to the book that is published after The Haunting of Hill House.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Sad that there is no Gift/Artist edition. I hope that won't always be the case going forward.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I highly doubt Paul would do a limited that another publisher is putting out as a limited unless it was a collaboration.
    Now that it has been announced, I wanted to respond to this. You’re correct Brian. Ordinarily I would not. However, in the case of Hill House, neither Jerad or myself knew we were each planning an edition. I found out at the last minute when the deal was done. Neither of us were told at any point during the process, and we were both too far into it to change anything. When I learned of Centipede’s plans, I reached out to Jerad. He and I are good and as mentioned by Lotuz, if there were ever a book that deserves to get special treatment by more than one publishers, Hill House is that book. We will both have different takes on it and will end up with two beautiful editions I’m sure.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Paul has announced:

https://suntup.press/the-haunting-of-hill-house/

Congratulations, Paul!!! It looks like an amazing edition.

And note to previous collectors:

Owners of our previous publication will have first refusal rights on our next publication. For those who own a Numbered or Lettered edition of Misery, IF we publish another Stephen King book in the future, you will not lose your matching rights if you choose to pass on this edition. Keep in mind though, that if you do pass, you will not have first refusal rights to the book that is published after The Haunting of Hill House.
    I think it's great to give King collectors the chance to opt in just for King books. But I don't know why you wouldn't want every edition! This one looks gorgeous.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That book looks unreal. Paul could you share more about the key lock on the front? It looks soooo cool on both edition!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I highly doubt Paul would do a limited that another publisher is putting out as a limited unless it was a collaboration.
    Now that it has been announced, I wanted to respond to this. You’re correct Brian. Ordinarily I would not. However, in the case of Hill House, neither Jerad or myself knew we were each planning an edition. I found out at the last minute when the deal was done. Neither of us were told at any point during the process, and we were both too far into it to change anything. When I learned of Centipede’s plans, I reached out to Jerad. He and I are good and as mentioned by Lotuz, if there were ever a book that deserves to get special treatment by more than one publishers, Hill House is that book. We will both have different takes on it and will end up with two beautiful editions I’m sure.
    Paul, I appreciate the behind-the-scene insight...I knew about the Centipede edition, so as soon as I saw this morning's announcement from you, that potential conflict of plans was the first thing that entered my mind.

Best of luck with your edition; it looks to be a gorgeous production.

My Mood
    Chatty

I want that Planchette! But I guess I’d settle for the brass key

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 644 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast