Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 644 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    And you were told not to mention it, or am I wrong?
    I think we both know that the pre-order window in question was held over 2 months ago, and thus, my purchase was mentioned in passing whilst discussing a different topic. It's hardly a leak of state secrets.

You're making a meal out of a nothing burger and derailing this thread in the process.
    I received the CDCC email today. Don't mention it means don't mention it. You were told not to mention it and yet you did. As long as that is clear we can stop "derailing this thread."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I am pissed at myself over all this.

I had a lettered EOTD portfolio that I no longer needed. I had purchased a numbered one and a lettered one when they first went on sale at Suntup. When Paul was kind enough to later match my number to a newly purchased red numbered Philtrum Press edition of EOTD, I decided to let the lettered go. To be honest, I don't collect lettered editions - can't afford them long term. So, I reached out to a couple of dealers, and David ends up buying it for his own collection. I was glad to help a brother out! Then we both hear about the Misery edition, and how having the lettered EOTD will help secure the lettered Misery, I let Paul know that David has my copy. Low and behold David gets his rights to the lettered Misery - I want to emphasize, this is NOT the one he auctioned off on his website. Then I come to find out I could have made a $8000 profit? Ugh! That would have helped with my own collecting habits.

Let me be clear, I hold no ill will to David or Paul. They both provide great services to the collecting community. This is all my own angst. And I know that some of you will think it serves me right for trying to make a profit, but then that's how I have been able to expand my collection over the years. Enjoy your book David!
    If you bear no ill will, the last sentence ending with an exclamation point seems odd.
    I really am happy to have helped out David for once, instead of the other way around. No ill will whatsoever.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had a lettered EOTD portfolio that I no longer needed. I had purchased a numbered one and a lettered one when they first went on sale at Suntup. When Paul was kind enough to later match my number to a newly purchased red numbered Philtrum Press edition of EOTD, I decided to let the lettered go. To be honest, I don't collect lettered editions - can't afford them long term. So, I reached out to a couple of dealers, and David ends up buying it for his own collection. I was glad to help a brother out! Then we both hear about the Misery edition, and how having the lettered EOTD will help secure the lettered Misery, I let Paul know that David has my copy. Low and behold David gets his rights to the lettered Misery - I want to emphasize, this is NOT the one he auctioned off on his website. Then I come to find out I could have made a $8000 profit? Ugh! That would have helped with my own collecting habits.

Let me be clear, I hold no ill will to David or Paul. They both provide great services to the collecting community. This is all my own angst. And I know that some of you will think it serves me right for trying to make a profit, but then that's how I have been able to expand my collection over the years. Enjoy your book David!
    If you bear no ill will, the last sentence ending with an exclamation point seems odd.
    He said he's pissed at himself. Perhaps he's just enthusiastically suggesting that David enjoy the book.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He said he's pissed at himself. Perhaps he's just enthusiastically suggesting that David enjoy the book.
    I could have lived my entire life without knowing about this!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I got an e-mail notice that my Partially payment failed. I hope this is a legit e-mail? Why would it fail? I will wait for instructions on how to proceed.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I got an e-mail notice that my Partially payment failed. I hope this is a legit e-mail? Why would it fail? I will wait for instructions on how to proceed.
    I did too! I called Bank of America to see if maybe they thought it was a fraudulent charge. They told me they were having system issues and didn't see that a charge had even been attempted. This partial.ly site is supposed to try again Monday and what if it still doesn't work ? I'm a little concerned here and not sure what to do.
    I love and very much appreciate that we can do a payment plan but I really wish PayPal had been used as an option. I've never heard of this other site.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

I’m looking into this and will let you know what the issue is. Some payments have failed and some have gone through. Soon as I hear back from the service provider I will contact you directly.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to add. The important thing is not to panic.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul
    My biggest concern was you seeing it and thinking the funds weren't available which isn't the case.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1 Thanks for looking into it Paul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the same email from Partial.ly, Paul. Called my CC company and they said therd is no problem whatsoever at their end.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. Will be in touch when I have some answers. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got an email that my payment posted successfully. I did not take any action after receiving the failed payment email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Payment went through. Whatever you did Paul, it worked!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, this is all sorted out. Apparently there was a temporary issue with the card processor. We re-charged all cards which were then approved. All's well that ends well.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Mine came through too.

What was that addendum included indicating I will now receive all lettered Suntup editions with an 'A' from now on for no charge? That's a mistake I can live with!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

They haven't billed me yet.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Mine came through too.

What was that addendum included indicating I will now receive all lettered Suntup editions with an 'A' from now on for no charge? That's a mistake I can live with!
    Yeah we need more mistakes like that for sure. They just don’t happen that often. Like never. Well enjoy your free invisible variant lettered editions for life at no charge!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine has gone through successfully too

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

They haven't billed me yet.
    You're good. Payment was captured.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m still gutted I missed out on the numbered limited on this one.

Would have been one that stayed on the shelf, no matter the potential profit was.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

DEAR GUTTED!
    Look at the bright side a numbered may show up on the 2nd hand market.
    Spoiler:
    HAS BETT'S POSTED A NEW LISTING YET?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 644 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast