Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 644 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 ... LastLast
Results 15,826 to 15,850 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    I think 'Legion' lines up closest with the clue - "Our second publication by this author, we cannot tell you what his name is."

“What is your name?” And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”
    Clever!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    It did occur to me that it could be 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' by Bradbury which would be a bummer as that would be something I had to get.
    Centipede recently did a beautiful edition of SWTWC.

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I like the fact that they are all horror. Maybe.
    They are. This is from Paul's email: "All three titles this quarter are horror novels. All three were among the most requested titles in the genre according to our 2021 customer survey, with two of the three ranking in the top 10. After several years of hard work on these titles, we are excited to see them finally announced."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Red Dragon S/L. As new for $1488 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Still hoping for Omen to get the Suntup treatment.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    i think that already happened?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Just got the “have you moved email” for the numbered. https://suntup.press/the-omen/

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Prematurely elderly syndrome strikes again! I meant to say The Fog (which I've also mentioned on the previous page).

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Prematurely elderly syndrome strikes again! I meant to say The Fog (which I've also mentioned on the previous page).
    i got to ask,
    THE FOG by James Herbert
    or
    The Fog by Dennis Etchison adapting the john Carpenter film.

Country
    Country Flag

The latter. Centipede already did a nice edition of the Herbert book.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    I think 'Legion' lines up closest with the clue - "Our second publication by this author, we cannot tell you what his name is."

“What is your name?” And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”
    Clever!
    Now, this may not fit with the whole top of requests comment, but someone jokingly mentioned Beetlejuice on the Facebook site, due to the can't mention his name comment

Michael McDowell, author of Blackwater was the Screenwriter for Beetlejuice...

So I'm sticking.my neck out and saying The Elementals
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CP did Elementals back in 2020...unlikely Suntup will do that one again
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Probably not, I do have form in finding coincidences…😀

But CP have done Blackwater too, albeit 2014.

My first guess was hill, 2nd Legion, but I’m sticking with this one.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I'd be excited to see 'Elementals'. I missed the CP version and really loved what Suntup did with 'Blackwater'. Wont have to long to see what April's title actually is.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANYONE want to sell a Blood Meridian Lettered? I have a client looking to spend $6000USD to obtain one.... and would take Road too... Could be a good deal for someone that wants a NICE return on these two lettered books.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Matching misery / paperweight /
    Rights and swag… shipped for $8995!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LEGION, looks stunning !

https://suntup.press/legion/

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

All the versions look great. But this time, I only bought the numbered for space reasons and financial ones .

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Overall looks great, although I'm not much of a fan of Mahurin's work.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Probably not, I do have form in finding coincidences…😀

But CP have done Blackwater too, albeit 2014.

My first guess was hill, 2nd Legion, but I’m sticking with this one.
    Wrong again, I don’t do very well on guesses, although I called out Replay!

Next month, definately Amityville Horror.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Overall looks great, although I'm not much of a fan of Mahurin's work.
    I've never read Legion so don't know if Mahurin's art style complements the nature/vibe of the story but I think his work for Centipede's The Haunting of Hill House and dust jacket for Something Wicked This Way Comes fit perfectly for those books. I wish Jared had let him do all of the art for SWTWC.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    ...I think his work for Centipede's The Haunting of Hill House...
    I knew I'd seen his work before, and THOHH was it (I liked that even less, unfortunately).

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Had to pass but looks lovely. LEGION is a very interesting book. I respect it a lot but I can't say it's a "fun" read especially coming off The Exorcist. The movie (Exorcist 3) helped crystalize the plot for me tbh and was really entertaining

My Mood
    Yeehaw

After teetering for a bit, I dove in and bought the AE. It is on the outer edge (a bit past it, actually) of what I wanted to spend, but I think dreams of eventually landing a Suntup Exorcist to go with it (as unlikely as that is, given its current value) pushed me in.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

What do we think about when Legion (the AE, at least) is likely to ship? The main Legion page says "ESTIMATED PUBLICATION: Winter 2023/2024" (several months from now) but the AE-specific pre-order page says "ESTIMATED PUBLICATION - Spring 2023" (effectively, any day now). Perhaps the longer window is for the numbered and lettered editions (I don't know if Suntup staggers them).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 644 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 ... LastLast